Makes me wanna PUKE !!!
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Makes me wanna PUKE !!!

BUSH PROMOTES WAR WHILE BACKING CANDIDATE IN MO.
    Hey he's the commander in chief but I still want to vomit when he talks so tough,he sure didnt help fight in Nam,remember his daddy used a lil clout and got him a desk job and for cheney, its still hard for me to call him a vice prez when he got 5 deferrments.I think all prez should have some war experience, that way they cant talk the talk when they havent walked the walk !!! juzzzzzz my opinion.SF

desk job or not... is something more than alot of americans have done in their lifetime.... sadly

Credits
    Savings

Exclamation George W. Bush was photographed wearing a ribbon he did not earn

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x654437

GHWB, who did his duty, flew off of carriers into combat and really really served as the youngest Naval Aviator in history (19 years old, I believe). But his daddy, ol' Nazi-trading Prescott, he was a horse of a different color.
    http://www.usndemvet.com/blog/archives/000656.html

Please tell me what the thoughts or actions of Prescott Bush have to do with the current topic, or today's world in general. I suspect you'll make something up, but if you say anything other than "nothing" you'll be wrong.

As for W. he did what he had to do. Not everyone born in that age range should have, or could have, gone to Vietnam. I am proud to call him my President.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
    Please tell me what the thoughts or actions of Prescott Bush have to do with the current topic, or today's world in general. I suspect you'll make something up, but if you say anything other than "nothing" you'll be wrong.

As for W. he did what he had to do. Not everyone born in that age range should have, or could have, gone to Vietnam. I am proud to call him my President.
    "Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people, who have a right and a desire to know; but besides this, they have a right, an indisputable, unalienable, indefeasible, divine right to know that most dreaded and envied kind of knowledge, I mean of the characters and conduct of their rulers." ~ John Adams

Nice quote. If W.'s grandfather were the President it might even make sense. But, since he is long gone, and is in no way running anything now, it doesn't apply. Would you like to try again?

Credits
    Savings

Thank you for asking!

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
    Nice quote. If W.'s grandfather were the President it might even make sense. But, since he is long gone, and is in no way running anything now, it doesn't apply. Would you like to try again?

http://www.rense.com/general66/butler.htm

Yeah, as soon as I see that the moron that wrote that site said Bush had handlers I quit reading. I don't care to read lies from the extreme kook fringe on the left or right. And, if someone thinks that Bush needs someone to handle him, they are simply too stupid for me to waste time reading what they wrote. To top it off, the chump that wrote the article says the invasion of both Iraq and Afghanistan were illegal. What does it take to make a legal war? A nuke shoved in someone's ear? But, this still doesn't explain to me how the actions of Prescott Bush, long dead, matter today. If you're speaking of the character of the President of the United States, his own father didn't share the views of his grandfather, so why would one assume he agreed with Prescott?
    (Wait, I'll answer that. Its because they are stuck in a position where everything they see is political, and that politics revolves around the fact that Bush is hated by them.)

Credits
    Savings

Exclamation GW Bush: "It Would Be Easier If I Was A Dictator"

Where do they find these kookie websites about the Bushes?????? They (the websites) kinda lean a little to the LEFT...

SEMPER FI,

A "little to the left" would be an understatement.

So what Zodiac (through the link) is essentially saying is that the Bush's are the only politicians in Washington that have any ancestry that has ever done anything wrong?

I'm sure if I devoted myself to it, I could come up with numerous wild claims about the Clintons, the Kennedy's (wouldn't take long) and any other leaders.

I agree GW has his faults and that there are A LOT of things he could be doing better, but some of this stuff is just out there. My question would be, what are YOU doing to make it better? Believe me, if I thought for a minute that I could succeed in public office I would be running for it. However, I don't think the average American wants to hear how things really are and that's what I would tell them.

The links you provide are entertaining and thought provoking though. Keep up the good work!

SemperFin,
    I was trying to be nice on the "little to the LEFT" thing. Good post - like the reference to wild claims - that goes good with clintons, kennedys, kerrys, durbins, dirty harrys, etc.

SEMPER FI,

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Oh geez, when all else fails blame Billy Boy. It has been 6 years since he had the reigns. And when things get really desperate, just reach back to ChappaquiDick.

Don't worry Hillary will sets things right in 2008!

Credits
    Savings
    Freedom begins between the ears

I wasn't blaming Billy boy for anything. I actually voted for him and thought he did a decent job as President. I just wish he could have concealed that whole Monica thing a little better (not that I fault him for it).

My point was more to the effect that you can find dirt on anyone if you dig hard enough. Clinton and Kennedy were just the first two examples that came to mind. I agree that "Freedom begins between the ears" which is why I read Zodiac's links. I never take information from a single source or a single point of view. You have to admit that some of that stuff is a bit Kooky.

Hillary? 2008? I pray that never happens. Not that a woman wouldn't make a good President but I would prefer one that only talks out of one side of her mouth.

Thread Information