Israel on standby on Gaza Border - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bigalholmes165
    Excuse me, but are you out of your ****ing mind?
    The hooray was sarcasm

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Please God, NO WW3...........

Syria and Iran are the very same people who are funding the terrorists and radical groups in Iraq and Afghanistan now!

They've been involved all along, under the cover of another country. Nothing new there.

I personally think once Iraq is out of the way, they'll be on the list to be dealt with next.. but my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn
    I don't think this is a good thing. Israel f*cking around buzzing Syrian's president's house? If they attack Syria there's a good chance Iran will get involved ( probably by way of missiles and terrorist groups ).

So what happens if Iran gets involved? What does the U.S. do? What will the "insurgency" in Iraq look like if the U.S. backs Israel in a Jewish/Muslim war?

I hope Israel doesn't slip up and spark a huge conflict with other nations in the M.E. over something a few Palestinian idiots did.

Who are they going to nuke? They live right on top of their enemy.

Just curious. Maybe the military historian types can help me out. Is it really that out of the ordinary for nations to trade P.O.W.'s?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDevilDog
    Syria and Iran are the very same people who are funding the terrorists and radical groups in Iraq and Afghanistan now!

They've been involved all along, under the cover of another country. Nothing new there.

I personally think once Iraq is out of the way, they'll be on the list to be dealt with next.. but my opinion only.

If our counrty's next conflict is in the mid-east other countries are going to question our intentions. I say we deal with North Korea, biggest threat in my opinion.

Iran is a much larger threat than NK. NK cant feed themselves. Iran has a nuclear enriching program that they arent hiding. They have tested a medium missile that floats in and out of radar. They have said as soon as they got em they will use em.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sandman
    Iran is a much larger threat than NK. NK cant feed themselves. Iran has a nuclear enriching program that they arent hiding. They have tested a medium missile that floats in and out of radar. They have said as soon as they got em they will use em.
    And now they are threatening Israel and all of the 'allies' in the West (U.S) of a Muslim "explosion."

Thread Information