Military fakers get busted - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thedrifter
    July 03, 2006

How to expose a phony

Gunnery Sgt. Alex Kitsakos, who spotted a phony Marine and forced him to surrender his uniform in May, showed a lot of gumption, said FBI Special Agent Tom Cottone. Still, Cottone recommends a less in-your-face approach for leathernecks and others who think they’ve found a fraud.

“If they’re being an impostor, they’re doing it for dishonorable reasons,” Cottone said. “So you never know what they’ll do when confronted.”
    He's a Marine! He would stomp his guts out if he tried anything. Sheesh - civilians!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    you go gunny!

All I can say is GO GUNNY.

K.A. Orbinati
    Cpl USMCR

Iraqi Veteran
    Active Duty- 24 July 2006-23 July 2010
    Inactive Reserve 24 July 2010-Present

Five year old thread

Snatched his @$$ up!! lol

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Oohrah Gunny!!

Outstanding Story Miss Elie

My mother in law married this guy years ago, said he was a Marine Vietnam Vet. He even left the room in tears when that "Some Gave All" song came on. I never bought it. Even with my short time in I felt something wasn't there. Anyway he was driving home drunk one night and didn't make it. So my wife tells me when the funeral director asked about military service my mother in laws says yes "He was in Vietnam in the Marines." The guys mother was also there and she says no "He was never in the service but he told the story so long he really thought he was." I guess if they don't catch you alive they'll catch you at the funeral home.

Quote Originally Posted by jhef83 View Post
    My mother in law married this guy years ago, said he was a Marine Vietnam Vet. He even left the room in tears when that "Some Gave All" song came on. I never bought it. Even with my short time in I felt something wasn't there. Anyway he was driving home drunk one night and didn't make it. So my wife tells me when the funeral director asked about military service my mother in laws says yes "He was in Vietnam in the Marines." The guys mother was also there and she says no "He was never in the service but he told the story so long he really thought he was." I guess if they don't catch you alive they'll catch you at the funeral home.
    To bad ,so sad for her ..

Thread Information