Disgusting
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disgusting

Angry Disgusting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCdT9...elife%2Ecom%2F

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G470rfJQCI

This disgusts me. I would post this in the Main forums, but I dont want to post where I am not suppose to. Maybe it could be moved later?

Anyways, this makes me sick. But GO FOX NEWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    This disgusts me. I would post this in the Main forums, but I dont want to post where I am not suppose to. Maybe it could be moved later?
    Im disgusted at the WBC...not that I didn't post in the main forums. Realized that could be taken wrong.

Yea That family is NUTS. There is another video going around on myspace with the same women on another news clip.

F*@# WBC. I can hardly believe there are people like that in the world let alone in the United States. Julie Banderas rocks! Those people suck.

OK people, I live in the sticks and still can't get broadband internet, so please tell me what this is so I don't have to wait forever for it to download.

It is that crazy women from the Westboro Baptist Church that said "Semper Fi fags" and was being rude, disrespectful, and an all around bad person at the funeral of a soldier.

That group and others like htem were why the Patriot Guard Riders were formed

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Warning to all Poolees and wannabes I will allow this thread for the time being but it had better not turn into a political arguement. The first time I see any verbal abuse towards a member I will delete it. Threads of this nature tend to turn in verbal abuse of each other in this forum and political disagreements. Remember the true purpose of this forum is a place for poolees to mingle and ask questions. Get tips from your fellow poolees before you head to boot camp. Is that understood? And Lithium it has already been posted on the Marine forums and thoroughly discussed there. Be advised that it disgusts me as well but we Marines are sworn and die to defend the right of WBC to speak their piece even if we do not agree with it or like it.

Aye, Aye Jim I will not verbally abuse anyone for their beliefs on here.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Highly provocative videos! I love to see a good verbal cat fight. One end lesson should be to careful pick what Conservative Fundamentalist group you choose to support.

Unintended Consequences.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    That's OK - did you notice all of the Patriot Guard Riders that were there? These folks can say whatever they want - that's why we serve/d! OOH RAH!

Yellowwing, they are not conservative fundamentalists. While the fundamentalists do some strange things, the actions of this group cannot be put into that grouping. They are not following the Bible fully as a fundamentalist would. Rather, they are doing the same type of thing as the white supremacy movement does: they take a verse here and there and weave it together into something it never was intended to be.

I will leave it at that, (so this thread doesn't get closed down for you all) except to say that I didn't serve for this group. If a group hates America, the only freedom I will defend of theirs is the freedom to leave.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    its ironic isnt it. its exactly what our enemy is doing, except they are useing the koran instead of the bible.

The WBC certainly Irks me, but what also irks me is that female reporter who flips the lid. The best interviews that Shirley Phelps has to deal with are the ones when the opponent doesn't get heated. All it sounded like to me was people yelling, not even a decent argument (as if the WBC even has a decent footing in that department). It just made me not want to side with either of the ladies. However, Sean Hannity's inability to be shaken exhudes confidence, not rage.

Regardless, Shirley Phelps Roper is a mess and so are her followers. That's what you get when you build a church on incest and crooked ideals.

Parker, please read jinelson's post and tell me how what you just said fits in. Think, just a little, before you type.

That said, it is in Kansas.

Thread Information