Do I Have What It Takes? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Work with your Doctor. When you get closer to 18, then start to talk to a recruiter. I know you have to be med-free for a year prior to getting MEPS medical clearance. You do not want to hide ANYTHING from them. If you are sincere in wanting to join, there may be conditions that temporarily disqualify you that can be overcome in time whereas if you try and hide them and get caught, it is very hard to overcome a fraudalent enlistment charge! Work with your doctor to improve your weight & overcome the TS. Study hard in school and in a couple years, reevaluate where you are at both physically & mentally and go on from there.

If you succeed in getting TS controlled and maybe some eye lasar surgery done to correct some of your sight then all you need to do now yung-en is load up on carbs,lift weights,alot of cardio.Your not the only 16 yr old out there who was skinny as a garden hose. Do some of the above I mentioned with hard work and you'll get results within 6 mths. but ya gotta bust arse. Good Luck yung-en !!!!

Thread Information