Honor the fallen with a WALL
Create Post

Honor the fallen with a WALL

Has the DC MAGGOTS alloted $$ for constructing a monument for a fallen hero's,I hnavent heard a thing.They need to get there arses started cuz there gonna have a load of names to add before there done in Iraq/Afgan and any other hostile country. Hell the bigwigs wanted to spend $1 billion for something in N.Y.,hope the DC crooks match what ever they do decide to spend there. Maybe put at the top of it:
    "FALLEN HERO'S"
    by the Bush admin.

PS,hey maggots !! I support our troops but not this idiot running this war,so for those of you who what ta say I'm a liberal or what ever,save it cuz I dont have to like this lying piece of placenta, "I DOES WHAT I SAY AND SAY WHAT I DOES"(period.......)

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by marinegreen
    Has the DC MAGGOTS alloted $$ for constructing a monument for a fallen hero's,I hnavent heard a thing.They need to get there arses started cuz there gonna have a load of names to add before there done in Iraq/Afgan and any other hostile country. Hell the bigwigs wanted to spend $1 billion for something in N.Y.,hope the DC crooks match what ever they do decide to spend there. Maybe put at the top of it:
    "FALLEN HERO'S"
    by the Bush admin.

PS,hey maggots !! I support our troops but not this idiot running this war,so for those of you who what ta say I'm a liberal or what ever,save it cuz I dont have to like this lying piece of placenta, "I DOES WHAT I SAY AND SAY WHAT I DOES"(period.......)
    Liberal? Really?

Do you get email and party invites from Murtha, Sheehan, Jussy, Sharpton, Kerry and the like?

It sounds to me as though you could make the traveling circus circuit with them and fit right in.

Oh yeah, and I can add, I did not call you a 'maggot'.

lol,Me thunks bigal took my post the wrong way. This post was for the crooks in DC to start thinking of a wall for our faLLEN HERO'S who are loosing there lives in Iraq/Afgan.And for the last maggot it was for those who would oppose the construction of a monument.Hopefully I cleared any misconception up and as far as putting me with the maggots you mention,your way wrong there my friend,I hate all dem dar politicians who stand before us and talk to us like were idiots whether there right or left or inbetween. Next post if I'm not to riled up I'll make myself more clearer so some dont brand me as a murtha,and all them other maggots.SF

Thread Information