Murder of two U.S. Soldiers - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by junker316

But as it is The Army Command has allowed itself to be centered on a weak defensive strategy and a half assed offense while in country.
    You nailed it on the head!

Angry

The only thing the terrorist respect is terror. So let's give them some terror.

Let's paint the streets red with their blood!
    Let's grease the tracks of our tanks with their guts!

Let's stop screwing around with these people!

Marine Spouse Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by RevMike
    We need the same outrage of our media over the beheading of our troops who were captured, that is given to the silly claims of the terrorists in Guantonomo.
    The lesser claims of that abuse do not compare to this kind of barbaric activity.
    America should be outraged as a nation and speak out.
    You want outrage? How about showing some graphic photos of how
    badly they mutilated these boys, decapitations and eye-gougings,
    genitals etc., and anything else that would turn the stomachs of these
    America-haters. Since they can't be recognized anyway, let
    the public and the media see exactly what the meaning of torture
    is in the Islamic world. I know this would be awful for the families but it is necessary to do something to shock these media scum and liberal traitors out of their fantasyland of what are real Geneva convention abuses. I'd plaster these photos on the front page of every newspaper and political website in America. For starters.

This seems to be a part of war. The VC did the same to us as alquaida is doing to us now. It happens in every war. And yet we seem to never to do anything about it. When our Marines seem to get in trouble for a song that one made up we are in DEEP ****>

THIS IS WHAT COMES OF LETTING A PACK OF SELF CENTERED LAWYERS RUN A WAR. Let's see now, they started with Korea, revved it up in SE Asia, played around with Somalia and are now screwing up in the middle east.

The hypocracy is, they pay lip service by running around saying "we support our troops (which is echoed by all of the socalled celebritys)," while all the while restraing the military with things such as, Rules of Engagement. It might come as a shock to some that the Assyrians, Babylonians, Philistines, Persians, etc. do not have rules of engagement restraining them. Incidents such as happened to these troops are SOP for the opposition.

Democracy iin any country in the middle east be damned, Sh_ _! or get off the pot.

This War whether in Iraq or Afghanistan is a gentlemen's war for our Government. They think that we shoud not shoot unless assaulted. Not to strike unless struck first. Maybe they forgot the lives of 9/11, the lives being payed for by the grieving loved ones left behind, or the life lost while doing the duty he/she was trained to do. It really doesn't matter what hey think because none of them are putting thier lives on the line day after day and minute after F%$#&^@ minute. They go home to a hot supper at the end of the day and dream of the voters electing them as the next great leader. Our Military goes out and fights for these scum F---ers to be able to relax at home. They choose what days to go to " work ", which has become a debate on it's own, while we as Service members serve our Country in any land at any time. Our Government makes Sacrifices. So far it has sacrificed the Pledge of Allegence, The Public display of the " Ten Commandants " or any other form of " religious " item " in public places, our very rght to keep illegals out of our nation unless they go through the process correctly, and even the wasted tax dollars for thier own parades of glory. Many of us on this Site have sacrificed way more than any politian can ever of. Yet many of us returned from one enemy to return home to face another enemy. That GOD for the Vets before my time. Thank GOD for all the service and stabilizing they have caused for the Vets of today and the Vets of tomorrow.

Our Government says it is leading the USA into the future. But as I see it they are leading us into failure. Every great nation since the dawn of time has crumpled because of political coruption. Is ours next????

I've slap run out of things to say about this mess

I've slap run out of things to say about this entire mess over there. I do have very tearful sympathy to their families. I wish somebody would post how we could get their family names, and if they have e-mail, or an address, so we could send them our feelings of sorrow. And I don't care if they're Army or Boot's, they are our fighting men, and if we don't stop this "diplomatic Killing" as in, "Hold it, I have to see if I am allowed to shoot you or not, then you're dead."
    there will be more of this sheet. What in the Sam Hill was their superior's thinking? For Pete Sakes, they might as well just left them without any weapons. I don't want get ahead of anything that might happen. But, my thinking is this......"WE HAVE TO PLAY BY THE RULES." OKAY, WE WILL, BUT IF YOU GET IN MY Way, YOU'RE THREATENING MY LIFE, "boom" NOW LET'S GET 'EM." "I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE OVER AND OVER, "LET THE MARINES, SOLDIER'S, NAVY, AIR FORCE, NAT'L GUARD EVERY COMMANDER, LET THEM DO THEIR DAMN JOB'S AND GET RUMMY DUMMIE OUT OF TOWN." WE CAN'T FIGHT A WAR WITH SOME JACKASS CIVILIAN RUNNING THINGS." "WAKE UP BUSH!!" I GUESS I DIDN'T RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY...CUZ, IT FLAT PEEZ'S ME OFF." AND TO LET THESE CREEPS DO THIS, HELL NO DON'T KILL THEM, THEY SHOULD BE HANGED IN PUBLIC. IF WE CAN CATCH THEM. I JUST CAN'T FATHOM WHY BIN LADIN AIN'T BEEN CAUGHT? I'M GOING TO SHUT UP NOW, OR I'LL GET ALL LATHERED UP. My heart, prayer's go to them their families, Pray for their souls. SF

Quote Originally Posted by junker316
    While I was in Iraq ....
    That was an excellent assessment Junker.

Well it is a sad thing that this has happened to any of our troops. If they were not armed with what they should have had then we need to have the Commanders stand the watches these young mem did and leave him and 2 others to see how it feel. That the problem with the officers now days they stay way back and not up with there men.
    I am here to supoort the troops not the politics, right or wrong they are there and we all should suck it up and help them all.

I just don't understand how the "hotshots" in D.C., sitting in their air-conditioned offices with "interns" running to satisfy their every need can have the nerve to hold to "Rules of Engagement". What makes these a###-##%%&&** "think" that those ignorant animals are going to follow any kind of restriction of what they want to do to anyone they capture? Then to read that they are subjecting our Marines & soldiers to possible Courts Martial even the possibility of execution for "murdering" those creatures is just mind boggling to me. They sent our military to Iraq to bring a democratic government to that ignorant bunch of********. They have no shame and no sense of decency towards each other, treat their women like chattel and say they do it "for Allah".

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up Top Dog's !!

Hi Arlene couldn't agree more I am a former Brit Royal Marine served from 1957/68 and hate political people as they are a load of ###### ours are as bad as the US one's and out top dog Tony Blair is up G Bush's a### a mile and also hasn't a clue.My heart go's out to ALL the troops out there in Iraq & Afganistan,there is no solution to those people we should remove all troops ASAP and let them get on with it as they do not appreicate what our boy's are doing for them!!
    Take care Arlene
    Regards
    Aye
    Rod.
    Just been to watch a passing out parade of 22, 18 yr old Marines they will be attached next week to Royal Marines Commando Units around the Globe and as I watched proudly at them receiving their Green Berets my thought went to when I was 17 and was on active service in Cyprus and my Mate Dave Witham aged 17 was killed only a week after we went there,makes you think Eh!! God be with them one and all.

From your dates of service, Rod, you must be close to my age. That's probably why we think so much alike . My prayers are always with all those lovely young men & women who go into these miserable battle zones, not knowing if they will ever return to their families. Happy to meet you Rod.
    Take care....Semper Fi....Arlene

It gripes my arse that the Marine Corps is pushing the "Sensitivity Training". YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CAN DO WITH THEIR SENSITIVITY TRAINING - STICK IT UP THEIR POOP CHUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to get down on the terrorists' level and play dirty just like they do!!!!!!!!!!! Shoot, cut, slice, and dice!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Quote Originally Posted by OLE SARG
    It gripes my arse that the Marine Corps is pushing the "Sensitivity Training". YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CAN DO WITH THEIR SENSITIVITY TRAINING - STICK IT UP THEIR POOP CHUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to get down on the terrorists' level and play dirty just like they do!!!!!!!!!!! Shoot, cut, slice, and dice!!!!!SEMPER FI,
    God I love this guy ! LOL!

If I ever make it out to Kansas City, I'd like to shake your hand Sarge!

Thumbs up Oldsarge

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman777
    God I love this guy ! LOL!

If I ever make it out to Kansas City, I'd like to shake your hand Sarge!
    If you ever make it to Milwaukee, I'd like to buy you a few beers or whatever!! A man after my own heart!

Thread Information