Top 10 Marine Corps Movies/Shows of all time? - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Shrike
    Guest Free Member
    maverickmarine

Yep, just typo . It's not a Marine movie, but just damn good!

Absolutely, I think it's one of the best out there

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman777
    LOL - you need to read more of my posts. I'm the guy who wore a thong just to p!ss off my daughter, after I found a picture of her wearing one on her myspace account. I totally grossed her out! LOL

I didn't actually wear one - I just had a picture taken of me with a plumber's crack showing, and then I drew in the lines to make it look that like I was wearing a thong.

I think you'll find that Marines are the hardest hitting pranksters on the planet! We work hard and play harder!
    I envy you.

Sort of a joke but always good for a laugh:

Major Payne

Eric

One of my favorite Marine movies which has not been mentioned yet is Born on the 4th of July.

Was Rambo a Marine? Either way, still a ****ing HERO.

One of the best documentarys I've ever seen was Combat: Marines of Lima Company, ( I believe it was Lima Company ) on the History Channel last Memorial Day. That one had me holding back some tears for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Integrity57
    One of the best documentarys I've ever seen was Combat: Marines of Lima Company, ( I believe it was Lima Company ) on the History Channel last Memorial Day. That one had me holding back some tears for sure.
    I know how you feel... Rambo made me want to cry; cry when I'm done killin!

1. Full Metal Jacket
    "why are you sitting on your helmet?" "So I don't get my ass blowed off!"

2. Hartbreak Ridge
    "I'll send you home with a, I just pumped the neighbors's cat, look on your face"

3. Uncomon Valor
    "why does he wear that grenade around his neck?" "Well Sailor always said if life got to ****ty he would pull the pin and see whats next"

4. The Rock

5. an of coarse Major Payne

Fear me and my magical powers of the Wiki...

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Marine_Corps_Movies"
    I know it is incomplete, but it is all that I could find.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Lets see...

Full Metal Jacket

Khe Sahn (Documentary)

Sniper

Jarhead

The Rock

Major Payne

Wind Talkers

uhhh....all my other favorite movies are either about other branches of the military, like Black Hawk Down, or are comedy movies like Without a Paddle...

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    If it's the one I saw, it was Lima Co. 3/1. If so, then Pat O'Donnell, one of the guys who was interviewed, wrote the book that the show was based on. If you thought the show was a tear-jerker, read the book "We Were One - Shoulder to Shoulder with the Marines who took Fallujah" by Pat O'Donnell. It's probably the most moving piece of literature I've ever read.

Come on El Diablo, Windtalkers was a piece of sh**, the plot was good, but Nick Cage and whoever directed it screwed that movie up

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Come on El Diablo, Windtalkers was a piece of sh**, the plot was good, but Nick Cage and whoever directed it screwed that movie up
    Agreed...thus why it was at the bottom of the list......I liked it more for the historical stuff involved...other than that it royally blew...

Thread Information