Wm - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wm

Registered User Free Member kubba's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

welcome

Welcome home sister.It is good to see more WM'S coming on board. We need more insight to the female end of the corp.
    It is kind of an unknown area to most male Marines. Hope you have some good stories.
    I'm going to have to come on line more often now. No disrespect to our other sisters who are already here.
    Stan

I am also a Woman Marine Veteran and hold the time I spent in very close to my heart. I am very active in my chapter of the Marine Corps League and am always trying to help out where ever needed. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you. SF Wilkins

Credits
    Savings
    wmshell..
    you can begin by filling out your profile.
    Thank you

It's been a while. Sorry I missed your email.

I am also a Former WM. Just got out in Sept. I have been registered since 2003 but didn't stay up with it. Now I plan too keep up with you guys more and hopefully get to know some of you.

beakerless
    Guest Free Member
    I am yet another WM reporting in. I have been a member for awhile but wasn't frequenting this establishment regularly.

Keo R. Gathman
    1977-79

I met Angel in the chat room in the wee hours of this morning and know Mary Ann from the WMA.

SF

beaker

Credits
    Savings
    Welcome aboard beakerless

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    WHERE HAVE ALL OF YA'LL BEEN?????

I'm WMA too (Dogwood Chapter GA1)! Are you going to Louisville? I won't make this one cause I'll be at Parris Island for graduation that weekend.

Watch out guys..............we have WMs coming out of the woodwork now! Bout time!

Semper Fi ya'll

Hey there guys....it's good to know there are some WM's out there. I'm not alone...yee haw! So, other than doing good at the rifle range...what else did you all enjoy at bootcamp. Personally, I loved bootcamp all together, except the mental anguish the drill instructors provided. Though, it probably wouldn't have been as effective with out them. I wish I could do it all over again. Well, gotta go...later!

Welcome aboard lady Marines!!!!!!! It is good to see more WM'S come into the site.

SEMPER FI,

Coming home

Yes ladies, it's like coming home again. No matter where you go, what you do family always welcomes you with open arms.

Buffy1976

Smile WM's to site

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy1976
    Yes ladies, it's like coming home again. No matter where you go, what you do family always welcomes you with open arms.

Buffy1976

I agree with Buffy...welcome aboard!

Orahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and Semper Fi to all my brothers and sisters and i welcome you to this site Buffy..

I am also a WM.

1985-1989

Credits
    Savings
    Been out of touch pretty much the last few days, so I'll take the time to welcome aboard our newest WM's. Welcome to our family here. I'm glad you're here, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thread Information