Designated Marksman - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ok so im leaving to DM school within some time and i was wondering if theirs anybody out there who has actually gone to this course and could give me some information on what all i should be prepared for. How long are these full ppe runs, how much weight, i hear it has a high failure rate so what ends up failing most people. After DM school i will likely be going to CQB which i hear is even a lot harder but im mainly focused on DM at the moment. Also will i be taking long range shots standing or kneeling without any support such as a bi pod or a wall and up to how far. thanks

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    this thread is 5 years old, since the last post.....you couldn't start your own instead of digging this up?

Credits
    Savings
    I bet the young Marine,

did a search on the topic.
    Found a relevavent thread.

and posted here.

seems logical to me.......

but, he's the one "ON TOPIC"

not us.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    This used to irritate me no end, to see some thread from ten years ago resurrected, but lately I feel that if the topic is EXACTLY on topic, why not? It just continues an older conversation. Problems arise when there is a ten year old thread about the M-1 rifle and someone comes on there and asks directions to Gettysburg battlefield. WTF? Other than that, I'm beginning to see where folks would post on an old thread if the subject matter is identical....just one opinion of many......

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    (Took me 7 years to change my views on this, though. LOL)

Thread Information