When Democrats try to deliver pizza..
Create Post

Why do I beat Democrats over the head like my granny used to beat an old rug? Because they always take the side of the enemy, everytime. They are silent when terrorists butcher Americans [on video] and today they are actually complaining that we showed a still photo of a killed Zarqawi. I merely treat them accordingly. Don't be a blind, shamed fool. Follow my example. It feels great.

Convoy AttackedA suicide car bomber in Fallujah blows next to a US convoy. Two men, a soldier and the humvee driver, were killed.
    Ramadi Madness': Scene by sceneCompilation of scenes in Iraq captured by members of the West Palm Beach-based Bravo Company, 1st Battalion, 124th Infantry Regiment.
    Chechen Rebel Leader KilledChechen rebel leader Aslan Maskhadov has been killed by Russian troops.2005-03-08 X
    US Soldier KilledI don't have any information regarding this clip or its authenticity.unknown X
    Attack on Iraq's Interior MinistryThe video clip shows 2 explosion of what it claims to be attacks on Iraq's Interior Ministry in Baghdad.2005-03-03
    Kurdish Man ExecutedThe group calling itself Ansar of Alsunnah executes a Kurdish man working in Iraq2005-03-03 X
    7 People On a Land MineAn unknown group of 7 people walk on top of a land mine in Iraq and are killed. This is all the information availbkle regarding this video clip.2005-03-01 X
    Suicide Attack In IraqA suicide car bomb attack on a crowd of people in the town of Hilla, south of Baghdad, killed 105 people and wounded 1302005-02-28 X
    Battles In Tal Afar, IraqFighting erupted in the northern town of Tal Afar, near the northern city of Mosul between insurgents and U.S. troops.2005-02-18 X
    Iraqi Oil Pipeline SabotagedSaboteurs have set a complex of oil pipelines ablaze in northern Iraq.
    If you have any pyromaniac tendencies this is for you.

2004-12-21 X
    Scenes From Hariri's AssassinationA massive car bomb which blew a crater five meters deep in the road has killed former Lebanese prime minister, Rafik Hariri, and several others in Beirut.2005-02-15
    Suicide Attacker Video MessageA suicide bomber smiles for the camera as he reads a farewell statement and blows himself up in Iraq. The video is undated and the location unknown.unknown

Do you have a point to convey??? I see none!!!

The point is clear: Know thy enemy or lose the war.

I see. You have no clue!!!!!!!!!!

So the Democrats are our enemy? Or is it liberals in general?

Thread Information