Anne Coulter - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anne Coulter

I agree Osotogary, that mr "c m" has done nothing but attempt to stir things up mightily since his arrival.

There is nothing like a good debate, and I love to play the devil's advocate, but name calling and threats are not going to accomplish anything.

It's kind of light mud rasslin with a pig..... He isn't gonna mind and he loves the mud so he is gonna drag you right down in it so you can't win anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    Ease up now. Don't wear out your good will.
    I don't even know what you're talking about - or why.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    I am speaking directly to you on your behavior towards our other Members. Do not attack or belittle them. Whatever you may think, you are not immune to our rules and regulations.

You are on notice.

I treat people exactly the way they treat me, only more expertly. Don't start crying on me. It rusts my loading mechanism.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Attacking other Members is in violation to our Terms of Srvice Agreement that you have agreed to.

I see that Mr "c m" thinks he is better than anyone else. to spar with a moderator is foolhardy, especially when you do it with an attitude!!!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    It's kind of light mud rasslin with a pig..... He isn't gonna mind and he loves the mud

SUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    And sometimes the pig leaves Arkansas and moves to New York, where she is elected to the Senate.

I am a registered Democrat but there's just something about Hillary that I don't trust.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Or Washington,DC or Massachusetts..............

I don't trust her either, Yellowwing, but she would be better than the traitor sailorboy.

Hey Christianmedia, mock what I say all and anytime you want, your just a lil man hiding and insulting behind a fuqing keyboard. I bet your sean hannity in disguse arent you, come on fess up sean its ok we all know what a lil troll you are, if it isnt your way then you have to use your keyboard to make candy-assed insults, grow up lil fella alot of us are starting to realize what a lil punk bit** you are and on that last lil kid game insult, you have a good life and insult me or anyone that doesnt see things exactly your way all you want, and they say those that going around calling people gay are really the ones with a deep seated erge to have a gay affair, sorry charlie,100 % man here so your come on didnt work with me.Carry on.....

hiliary doesnt stand a chance yellowing, she's proving she leap frogs to much. I think its about time for the independents to take control cuz these other 2 parties have gotten things totally screwed up. My opinion

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Hillary the Pig

There actually is a Pig named Hillary!

Name: Hillary

Kind: Rex Guinea Pig

Home: Victoria, Australia

This is my guinea pig, Hillary, also called Hilly! She is a Rex guinea pig. Hillary was named after the famous Rock Climber 'Edmund Hillary' because when she was a baby, she would climb up our jumpers to sit on our shoulders. Hillary has always been a special piggy. She is the boldest pig I know, and doesn't care a bit if you come over and pick her up while she is playing, although while she is eating is another matter. Hilly is the boss of the herd, and has been so from when she was just eight weeks old! Hilly is very vocal and will definitely tell you if she is hungry, cold or bored. She is a very special piggy!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg‎
Views:	103
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	4328  

Quote Originally Posted by marinegreen
    Hey Christianmedia, mock what I say all and anytime you want, your just a lil man hiding and insulting behind a fuqing keyboard. I bet your sean hannity in disguse arent you, come on fess up sean its ok we all know what a lil troll you are, if it isnt your way then you have to use your keyboard to make candy-assed insults, grow up lil fella alot of us are starting to realize what a lil punk bit** you are and on that last lil kid game insult, you have a good life and insult me or anyone that doesnt see things exactly your way all you want, and they say those that going around calling people gay are really the ones with a deep seated erge to have a gay affair, sorry charlie,100 % man here so your come on didnt work with me.Carry on.....
    Why is everything "lil" with you? Are related to that Chinese NBA basetball player - or that 800 lbs man I saw on the news?

Quote Originally Posted by marinegreen
    I think its about time for the independents to take control cuz these other 2 parties have gotten things totally screwed up. My opinion
    Now you've gone and done it! You have said something I agree with! Of my vote would go Constitution Party - whereas yours probably to the Green Party. But at least we agree!

Everybody made up and now are living happily ever after. LMAO

The mud sling'in started before christianmedia got here--wtf gf

Thread Information