Ductus Exemplo
Create Post

Thread: Ductus Exemplo

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Ductus Exemplo

"Lead by Example" I'll be eating, sleeping, breathing it for the next 10 weeks, as I report to preship staging tomorrow for OCS (you know it's an officer program when the preship hotel is, quite literally, the Hilton). By Sunday evening, I'll be inprocessing up at Quantico, wondering what the hell I did to lose my nametapes. Thanks again to everyone, and I'll see y'all when I graduate on the 11th of August.

If anyone's gonna be up around the DC area this summer, shoot me a PM, and we might be able to get together when I get a little weekend libo (starting the 3rd week of OCS).

Semper Fi
    -Meyer

(And remember, 300 words EXACTLY, 4 letters or more, underlined and numbered!)

Have fun and stay healthy. Just be a team player and step-up to the plate and take charge of the platoon whenever you get a chance. The commissioning ceremony is a humbling experience and makes it all worth it.

Semper Fi, Lt C

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Meyer, there was an old recruiting campaign that simply said:

The Marines, To Lead is Our Tradition

God speed and go get the job done! Ooo-rah

I look forward to the day you earn my salute. Good luck and Godspeed.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Oh, and forget what I said about being the first combat officer in Iraq to direct his Marines with a Mamaluke. Too flamboyant.

I agree with Lt C. Definitely jump up and get into leadership billets as much as you can.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Meyer you take you summer vacations in the strangest places bro. Last year MCT at Camp Gieger and the year before at MCRD Parris Island and now Quantico. I think with your knowlege and experience you will have no problem grabbing a leadership position. You dont have to be an NCO to lead, you have shown that with your Young Marines Det. I want you to know how much I appreciate your time passing on your knowlege to the Poolee's and wannabes I have sent calling on you for help. It will be a proud day for me when you pin that butter bar on next year. Good Luck Meyer and Thank You.

Semper Fi

Jim

Thread Information