Today wasn't a good day..
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Today wasn't a good day..

I don't want to sound like a whiney person on a thread, but today I had a pretty bad day. I'm just really discouraged right now and my self-confidence is non-existant. I've had some good conversations with some Marines on here. I've written up my day to explain it to whoever, but if anyone there thinks they could or is willing to try and give me some advice, just PM me and I'll send you my write up. I guess I'd be welcome to Poolees or Friends that think they could to. It's just been a tough day.

Kid, not to sound like an ******* but suck it up . At least your not in Iraq right now, ask that kid who just got back from a foot patrol , and almost got blasted if he thinks your having a bad day.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    When life is bleak and totally sucks, then your true character comes out. Never quit never give up!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    What could be SO terribly wrong at 17?

sounds like you need to practice the art of donkey punching.. its a good way to relieve stress and show ur gf who's boss..

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I have tough days all of the time I sucked it up and think I'll be a Marine in a few months and that keeps me motivated.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    sounds like you need to practice the art of donkey punching
    Or blow up clowns - you know, like the BOZO ones that we had when we were kids. That dang thing was like a Wiebal - it wobbled but NEVER fell down! I used to get such a kick out of smackin' that smiley faced ba$t!d !

i was a resourceful child. i got the kitchen knife that clown never came up again.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    The last clown I saw had a dry ice bomb attached to the back and needless to say the clown was in pieces of plastic lol.

now really getting off subject the other day i went to the store to get some beer and saw dry ice for sell bought a bunch threw it in the toilet and everyone wanted to go **** to make smoke. but the side effect is lil yellow chips of ice kept flying around but still kinda cool. and a good way to amuse a bunch of drunks

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Yes it is never thought about that prank on drunks.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    i was a resourceful child. i got the kitchen knife that clown never came up again.
    DANGIT I have to wipe my monitor off on that one!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    kim,

girl you have to leave your coffee somewhere else when you come to this site. you know you're going to spew.

Get over it. Everyone has bad days, thats life.

lol as for the bozo the clown punching bag, mine had duct tape all over it. He is not as fun to beat on when he was flat

sounds like you need to practice the art of donkey punching.. its a good way to relieve stress and show ur gf who's boss..

Oh God i'm gonna laughin for hours!!

Thread Information