One of my last
Create Post

Thread: One of my last

Smile One of my last

well... it's almost that time... this will be one of my last posts as poolee_michael... By this time next week i will be having a send off saying goodbye to all of the familiar faces i have seen through the course of my life and greeting the people i will live and train with for the next 3 months... it's exciting to be leaving but at the same time it's nerve racking... knowing what to expecet but at the same time fearing the unknown... i want to thank eveyone on here for their help and support while ive been on leatherneck... i'll remember everything i learned here and will give 110% to make you all proud... Semper Fi!

You go girl!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good luck - when you come back you'll be one of THE FEWER THE PROUDER THE WOMEN MARINES!

Words fail to describe the depth of my pride in you, or the love I have for you. You have always been and always will be my precious daughter, my closest friend, and my hero.

I know your determination and dedication to becoming a Marine, and I know 110% is the least you will put into this effort.

No mother could ever be more proud or honored to have you as her daughter.

My love and my support go with you now, and always.

good luck kid, give them hell!

maurice

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Words fail to describe the depth of my pride in you, or the love I have for you. You have always been and always will be my precious daughter, my closest friend, and my hero.
    I don't know if I would consider this a Hallmark or a Kodak moment! Awwwwww! Good words Mama!

Good luck ! And come back as one of the few the proud the Marines! Godspeed,fairwinds and following seas!

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

Good luck and God bless, see you back on here in 3 months. Remember everything you've learned on here. Do your best, don't get hurt, and come back a Marine. OORAH!!

Oh man am I sap or what...Gosh Mama...I teared up instantly when I read your post...Boy was Phantom Blooper right lol Halmark moment...I always tear up at those dang commercials.

Girl, follow your dreams, keep your chin up and take one day at a time.
    Good luck, God speed and Props all the way!!!

Angela

Stay motivated, Kaydra. You're an awesome girl, and you're going to make an awesome Marine.

well luck there motivated poole.....Its gonna be hard, but never quit.....
    Bring back that Eagle Globe and Anchor, and make Mama proud....

Since i'm going to be in boot camp when you get back, i will talk to you when i get back. Good luck, Kayge!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You can do it, girl! I'm rootin' for you here in Indiana, so if you ever get really down, just listen real hard and maybe you'll hear me yellin' my lungs out! And I won't be here either, when you get back, b/c I'll also be down in sunny PI, so I'll see you when I get back! I wish you all the best!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

PooleeMichael,

Good luck at Parris Island and give the place my regards. Don't giveup and don't look back. If 110% isn't enough give a little more. We will all see you in three months as a United States marine.

OOHRAH...!!!

thank you all for your words of encouragement... will make you all proud...

Thread Information