please help get James voice heard!!
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

please help get James voice heard!!

This young man is on YouTube and his voice is Amazing all he needs is for the write person that matters to hear him and sign him up,James will be a star. could you please help his voice be heard pass it to every one, are maybe some one knows some one, that knows some one, and soo fourth, did you know thats how Martine mcbride become famous? If you can please help. Thanks to every one, Mimi

''If Your Reading This'' By-Tim McGraw

'' Anymore'' By- Travis Tritt''

''Tennessee Whiskey-By-George Jones''

''Pocket Full Of Gold(ByVince Gill''

''Three Wooden Crosses( By-Randy Travis''

Now the next video's will be my 12yr.old granddaughter Natural Singing Talent,never had singing lessons at all,been singing for 3 years. please let me know what you think of her voice. Again Thanks to you all. LOVE Mimi

''Like We Never Loved At All''by-Faith Hill''

''I Wonder'' by- Kellie Pickler''

''Before He Cheats'' By- Carrie Underwood

''StrawBerry Wine''By-Deanna Carter''

To all the men and women fighting the war for our freedom I am very thankful to each of you for being so brave,and my prayers go out to every one ,that God will watch over you and keep you safe and bring you back home to your familys and loved ones. Love to each of you and may peace and comfort be with you and your friend beside you in war,turn to the friend next to you now and give them a big warm loving huge thats meant from the heart! ''Thats a huge full of love,peace & commfort from me''
    LOVE TO YOU ALL AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU EACH STEP YOU TAKE!! ''GOD BLESS YOU ALL'' In Jesus Name A-Men

Credits
    Savings
    please leave a comment on the video's if you have time. Thanks Brandi's [Mimi]

Darlenewk, just letting you know that you should fill your profile out so that the Marines, Poolee's, and Marine Friends will respond to your post.

Credits
    Savings

comment

Please leave a comment on the video's you watch. if you have the time. Thanks Brandi's [Mim]

Ma'am no disrespect but this website is a place for Marines to communicate and for wannabes to ask questions about the Corps. It's not a place to advertise. I've watched one of his videos before and yes he's a good but this is not the place to try and make a name for him.

Credits
    Savings

sorry

I am sorry mean no disrespect to the ones fighting for our countrys freedom ,I will delete my account. I got the idea from some one that had JAMES,VIDEO on here all ready. His name is JINELSON A platoon leader & platnum member so I didnt think I was doing any harm & I had confersation with 2 other people ,and they didnt seam to mind, they welcomed me and said i would have fun here. But thats ok I will delete mine. I dont know James ,I just think hes good. its my granddaughter I wanted to share her voice and thought the men and women would injoy hearing a 12yr. old sing so good it would be intertament for them. But again I am very Sorry didn't know I was disrespecting the Marines. GOD be with you all as you serve in the war! love to all and good by!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Covey_Rider
    Ma'am no disrespect but this website is a place for Marines to communicate and for wannabes to ask questions about the Corps. It's not a place to advertise. I've watched one of his videos before and yes he's a good but this is not the place to try and make a name for him.

sorry

I am sorry mean no disrespect to the ones fighting for our countrys freedom ,I will delete my account. I got the idea from some one that had JAMES,VIDEO on here all ready. His name is JINELSON A platoon leader & platnum member so I didnt think I was doing any harm & I had confersation with 2 other people ,and they didnt seam to mind, they welcomed me and said i would have fun here. But thats ok I will delete mine. I dont know James ,I just think hes good. its my granddaughter I wanted to share her voice and thought the men and women would injoy hearing a 12yr. old sing so good it would be intertament for them. But again I am very Sorry didn't know I was disrespecting[IMG]images/smilies/confused.gif[/IMG] the Marines. GOD be with you all as you serve in the war! love to all and good by![IMG]images/smilies/cry.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/statusicon/user_online.gif[/IMG] [IMG]images/buttons/edit.gif[/IMG]

Thread Information