Waging war against military imposters - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I ran into an old Devil Dog at Sam's Club the other day. It isn't often that I have the pleasure of chatting with an old timer, as too many have passed away (Heaven is well guarded, I am sure).

He was telling me about being with Sergeant Basilone on Guadalcanal. I never ask about their experience, but every now and again an old timer just wants to talk. He didn't say much, but I knew in my gut that he had gone through hell.

Another old timer I met said that he fought up the islands, and said it was a pretty goof time. I can only imagne that he was referring to friendships formed. These old guys don't have too many contemporary friends left.

Squad Leader Free Member The DUKE's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Check your fire marines!!!!!
    You boys need to either lay off the red meat or sugar on your daily intake.
    This issue was and has been settled by the united states supreme court,
    on at least two separate occasions that I know of.
    The S.C.O.T.U.S. has ruled, now don't quote me but I'm pretty close to it,
    that the "Stolen Valor" act which were all so hot and bothered about what with peeps like this running around bragging about their heroic deeds under fire,
    is both "NULL & VOID" under their ruling that its protected speech,
    as far as I can tell they have stated in their inevitable wisdom that as long as the said perpetrater of said deeds isn't trying to defraud the federal government or any other institution for a monetary compensation then its protected under the bill of rights as free speech,
    so in the immortal words of some of the lefter leaning bro's in these forums,
    T U F F s h i t for you eh?
    See guys I'm not too well liked in these forums, a lot of the younger Marines just don't get me, I'm not trying to re-write the documents , bu they don't see past their eye lids, and I been on the rock long enough to know that young zealousness is going to be replaced with common sense and a bit of good old fashion grounded wisdom,
    back in the day, when I first got out, you (meaning civies) couldn't under
    the law even think about wearing any kind of military uniform,
    "IT WAS AGAINST THE LAW" back then,
    but what with the hippie movement and all the chaos during the love ins and such, some of our illustrious left wing judges decided that it was their right to wear the uniforms in any way shape or form they saw fit,
    hence we have the entier nation now wearing chopped up butchered version of our national flag,
    so as time went on we allowed more and more judges and their ilk to be put into slots of making these kind of decisions for us,
    and here we are today,
    a supreme court that thinks the way they do and says that S H I T Like this is just okie dokie with them ,
    why cause its covered under our constitution,
    funny how it never was until then and now all of a sudden
    they seem to have had an epiphany
    and the sky has opened up and the wisdom of the ages has desended upon them
    and viola we have all kinds of stuff being decided on that is nothing more than a perversion of the laws of god and man,
    I wont bore you with all the rest,
    I'm a nutjob anyway,
    just ask any of them in here that have gone round and round with me,
    as I said I'm an old mustang and set in my ways , so I don't fit in here to much anymore, mostly I just read and move on,
    too tired of trying to get them to see past the end of their nose an whats coming down the pipe later on after we continue to allow the things these liberal judges think are okay for now,
    they'll see later just how wrong they have been in simply going along with it all thinking its all fine cause its what the people in society running things want now.

Duke

Yo Duke, was it the sperms or was it that one Fed lib judge in Colorado that said it protected speech? Any ways still p*sses me off that these jackwads can get away with this cr*p. S/F Butch

SEMPER FIDELIS
    Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers and Sisters Forever

" In God We Trust"

Cpl Harvey B. "Butch" Harrison Jr.
    God, Country, Corps and Family

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It was a while ago so I cant say for sure Im 100%, the one case was in colorado, but Im pretty sure the last case was settled by the Supreme court, as I said it was a while ago, but Im sure about there being two cases recently that both ruled in favor of the perp and against the military people being the ones getting ripped off under the "Stolen Valor" act.
    eihter way its totally BS to the highest degree, this kind of thing should never even have made it into a court, judges somewhere along the line have gone off their rocker on a secretary in a black robe power trip.
    They rule that its okay for homos to get married,
    they rule its okay for people to open stores to sell pot to damn near anyone,
    they rule that the little dirtbags can deface the flag and the uniforms of those who have fought and did for it under the very documents they fought and died for to protect, its all gone wrong,
    and its goign to hurt this nation in the long run, mark my words,
    I see it coming from afar, these young pups think they got a handle on it but I think its the other way round, this is purely the tail waggin the dog.

Duke

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This is one article I just read tonight that pretty much shows what Im mean, the courts have gotten to the point where they rule in favor of things that they shouldnt even have a say in,
    we've never before had to question whether or not the constitution or the bill of rights does allow the feds to do any of this kind of thing under them but now all of a sudden some sleazy lawyer figures out a way to twist the wording and make a case then wham bahm thank you maam ,
    the court sides with the big fed boys and its supposed to be a done deal , well I like these other states adamantly contest the legitimate state of this kind of railroading by way of a preverted meaning under some crooked judge in someones pocket for the sake of his rep or the feds desire to own everything and everyone by way of a twisted US constuitution.

No area of American life displays that abuse more abundantly than the progressive tyranny that has grown up around the Commerce Clause of the U.S. Constitution (Article 1, Section 8, Clause 3).
    The Article empowers Congress “To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes.”
    The abuse has grown most particularly in regard to commerce “among the several States.”
    Throughout American history, Congress has employed this Clause gradually to expand Federal control over every area of life. For the most part, the Courts have approved.
    Interstate Commerce has come to the fore most recently in relation to Obama’s Health Care overhaul.
    Twenty states have now challenged the law’s Constitutionality in regard to its mandate that individuals buy health insurance or face a fine.
    Does Congress have the power to force individuals to engage in commerce?
    Does the Commerce Clause provide this power?

Duke

Quote Originally Posted by The DUKE View Post
    ... but Im pretty sure the last case was settled by the Supreme court, as I said it was a while ago, but Im sure about there being two cases recently that both ruled in favor of the perp and against the military people being the ones getting ripped off under the "Stolen Valor" act.
    eihter way its totally BS to the highest degree, this kind of thing should never even have made it into a court, judges somewhere along the line have gone off their rocker on a secretary in a black robe power trip.
    ... .
    I wonder what would happen if the Military could not invoke some paragraph/clause of the UCMJ (even if it required including a NEW regulation) by which the perp could be recalled to active service for the purposes of explaining to a military board the "correctedness" of the award being issued or risk suffering perjurying one's self before such a Board with the consequences that would come into play for an active-military to commit perjury in uniform.

I could see where, if the charge was made whereby and based on the perp having "presented" himself in uniforrm then that would trigger the UCMJ violation, whereas if it was "just" a pin on civilian attire, then the assinine Fed court decision could stand (my thinking is that most offenders NEED the uniform to play up the glory).

Just a thought.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well I myself like to think I'm quite bright & know enough being ex military myself to hopefully spot an imposter when I see one or hear tales of derring doo being spun but,sadly,a imposter called Mike T fooled myself,the members on the ARmy Rumour SErvice as well as serving & ex serving soldiers who got to know him.
    Hell,I chatted to this bloke on the phone & a lot of members met & drank with him at a few occasions.
    The's a lot of angry people,me included,who would like to have 'words' with this person!
    You can read the sorry tale here:
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/139...verywhere.html

Another Poser Marine

Went to the motorcycle rally over in Sebring, FL this weekend. Good rally, lots of bikes, lots of vets. A couple of guys that looked like vets were sitting at a table while my wife and I were walking by and they gave me the high sign as I had my vest on. One of them waved me over so the wife and I walk over to their table.

One of them says you look like a Vietnam Vet (I had a USMC VN patch on) and I said I was, and the other one had all kinds of Marine and Nam patches on and he says Semper Fi Marine and we shook hands.

Now the fun begins. To the one with all the Nam and Marine patches I asked the normal question - who were you with? Well that sonofa***** just gives me a blank stare as I'm looking deep into his eyes. After about 10 seconds (long time) he stutters 3rd Division. Now the stumper, I ask suspecting a poser by now, what regiment? I'm looking deep into this *******s soul and he was wishing he was someplace else. After what seemed like forever, with me peering deep into him he says that it's been so long ago he couldn't remember.

Well, I said you good for nothing f'ing poser how dare you wear that EGA, you whate shiit mother ----. I said you weren't even in the Nam let alone a Marine. What's di di mou mean. Then I said you better get your ass away from here. They both then slinked off.

At least I didn't feel sick like I did the first time last year. Just ****ed.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm with you on that Roger. Hope he is reminded of his wrong as long as he lives.

Simper Fi

The young ones, have them sent to bootcamp. They can have use. The old ones and one trying to claim from the VA...install a size 10 shoe up thier ass the quick way.

Marine Free Member AAV Crewchief's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonL View Post
    The young ones, have them sent to bootcamp. They can have use. The old ones and one trying to claim from the VA...install a size 10 shoe up thier ass the quick way.

Why in the hell would we waste taxpayer money sending a wannabee in someone's slot at bootcamp when we can send people who have the guts and committment to do so? The Corps doesn't have time for such shenanigans.

Again, you are off the mark as usual.

The tax payers pay for sexual predators to live in three star comfort when death is the only answer. So why not make a wannabee be something of use...like defend your boarders. It he/she is sentenced to boot camp, its cheaper. Prison or boot camp. That's what I mean. Wyatt Earp was a horse thief but he was given a chance, he saved many lives and did a lot of good. So why not a young wannabee. Lincoln would have them trained, you know it. Forgiveness can lead to greatness!

Shannon, how could you possibly know what Lincoln would have done?
    I have noticed in your posts that you are very prone to talk about violence, and I wonder if you realize this?

I study history. It fascinates me, we must all know how the world got shaped by our forefathers. If I come across as a violence poster, it isn't my intention.

My EX son in law, who we refer too as the sperm donor, Lied about being a Marine to my Daughter when they first met. Then he meets me and sees the Marine Corp license plates on my car. and kept on lying. I told him he couldn't be a pimple on a Marines ass.
    But we do have a beautiful grand daughter. at least he was good for something.

Thread Information