Waging war against military imposters - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

How do you register?

How in the hell do you log in as a new member on the site, can you explain it? I would like to see the 80 some odd pages of this! Help me, a retard. LOL Win

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Arrse registration

Quote Originally Posted by wind'nface
    How in the hell do you log in as a new member on the site, can you explain it? I would like to see the 80 some odd pages of this! Help me, a retard. LOL Win
    Go to www.arrse.co.uk & click on 'pinky' (main site)
    Then click on register on the left hand column (user info) & fill in the form.
    Spike

Got it thanks

Got it Spike, many thanks, willl get 'r done...SF

Too wear those Medals without earning them is a crying shame. This man is a criminal! I would have to end myself if I did this. A Marine I knew wore the expert badge and was really a pizza box , man did he pay for this.

Credits
    Savings
    I've avoided commenting on this for a few days now. I've read and reread it. I have 2 schools of thought about it.

Did he really get to enjoy the attention his lies garnered him? Once a lie is told it takes more lies and a lot of effort to remember them all. He may have gained some attention but he will never know what it feels like to BE a Marine. Okay. So maybe he was a good story teller, liar, actor and felt smug each time someone else believed him. I'm glad to know all of this has come full circle to bite him in the @$$.

On the other hand look at all those who want to join the Marines. Maybe they can't because of a medical condition. Or maybe they join and just can not get through boot camp for whatever reason. Or the Marines that do graduate boot, get injured later or for whatever reason can not be a career Marine. Anyone who has been in of course knows there are Marines who are heroic beyond expectations. Some are injured or killed and while they may deserve certain medals they may actually never be awarded. Or if the are awarded it's posthumusly. Yes. In that manner it royally p!$$e$ me off.

There are many who serve besides Marines. Not just Army, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard. But the firefighters, police officers, border patrol, air marshals, and all the civilians who serve or put their lives on the line each day. So this p.o.s. slime ball didn't just disrespect the Marines. He disrespected any person who has ever sworn to serve and protect.

I'm glad that caught the bastage. I hope he gets what is really coming to him. Sadly though there will always be some others out there and among us just like him. They can't take pride in their own lives and what they do so they have to try and fake it with their lies.

angel

His-angel, I dont think theres anyone on here who doesnt mind hearing anothers view directed to them but when a person has nothing good to say about or to any of us it gets old, if you havent seen all his post he slammed on everyone and that was because either he was just a lonely lil man, or some twirp teenager or cuz he just hates everyone but hisself. And the most important thing when ever someone who critzies someone could atleast use alittle tact which he showed none, it takes alot to pi** the moderators off and he was given his chance and blew it SO NOW THEY GAVE HIM A LIL VACATION(SUSPENSION) because he used no tact, if I could've I would have reached in thru this puter and squeezed his friggen neck and I have thick skin and broad shoulders so alil constructive critizem doesnt bother me but show some tact, its not hard to do. SF MARINE,your service is appreciated.

Thank you Moderator's

I myself may have been to harsh on him, but I felt the same way. I just didn't get most of what he was posting except to "slam" everyone like you said. I figger what's good for the "goose is good for the gander." Maybe I'll be next, but, I just can't stand, and I admit, I've done it too, slam another Marine. Yet I've also apologized for it, either on the site, or in pvt messages. He just got my dander up, and I thought, My Word, is this guy ever going to get off?Move on? For pete's sakes. So my hat's off to the moderator's, job well done. SF CArry on Maggot's.

Quote Originally Posted by marinegreen
    His-angel, I dont think theres anyone on here who doesnt mind hearing anothers view directed to them but when a person has nothing good to say about or to any of us it gets old, if you havent seen all his post he slammed on everyone and that was because either he was just a lonely lil man, or some twirp teenager or cuz he just hates everyone but hisself. And the most important thing when ever someone who critzies someone could atleast use alittle tact which he showed none, it takes alot to pi** the moderators off and he was given his chance and blew it SO NOW THEY GAVE HIM A LIL VACATION(SUSPENSION) because he used no tact, if I could've I would have reached in thru this puter and squeezed his friggen neck and I have thick skin and broad shoulders so alil constructive critizem doesnt bother me but show some tact, its not hard to do. SF MARINE,your service is appreciated.
    Wrong thread Green?

Oop's Me Too-duh

He's right MarineGreen, both of us got on the wrong thread. OOP'S ME TOO-LIKE DUH!! SORRY 'BOUT THAT PEOPLE. SF CARRY ON R

Quote Originally Posted by david43844
    What a &^%$*!@$ JERK...............Posting Pics of him around town and exposeing him is an excellent idea,go for it!!! Have you ever seen a modern day Marine with a mustaches that exceeded the corners of his mouth?
    Have you ever seen a modern day fat woman with a moustache like that? Well ... besides Italian women.

(My wife is Italian - I have to vent somewhere ..)

Onto our fake Marine.

I did a Google search, and found he had done another impersonation. And this one is really disturbing! Dunno, maybe it is a real picyure of him. Hard to tell with this turd. But it could give reason why he wanted to someone better then himself.

You decide.

Last edited by thedrifter; 06-21-06 at 07:10 AM.

lol utmost appologies shadowman/poleclimber, I've started the 100 8 count pushups for my punishment. Utmost hilariuos pic, stomach hurts. SF

lol utmost appologies shadowman/poleclimber, I've started the 100 8 count pushups for my punishment. Utmost hilariuos pic, stomach hurts. SF
    No worries bro. Hell, I did one post to the Range guy, and the next day I looked at it and thought, "What the hell was I writing about?" It didn't even make sense to me, and I wrote it - nor could I understand what point I was trying to make!!

And *your* stomach hurts? Do you how pics of ugly fat chicks I had to look through - just to find the right one??? LOL - my stomach hurts but from throwing up!!

I'm pushing the envelope a bit with that pic, but given the turd in question, I think the moderators will understand. I don't see anything sexual there, but I can't speak for Greenville Gunny.

(Let's see how long it takes Gunny to find this post! LOL!!!)

yeah shadowman,that pic is pushing the envelope, just pled temporary insanity to the moderator if its brought to your attention.

yeah shadowman,that pic is pushing the envelope, just pled temporary insanity to the moderator if its brought to your attention.
    OK - I fixed the pic!

FBI pursues pretenders masquerading as war heroes
    By Gregg Zoroya
    USA TODAY

The FBI is cracking down on phony war heroes, who often buy medals on the Internet and wear them at public events.

This year, federal agents have launched a dozen investigations against people allegedly masquerading as decorated veterans. At that pace, the FBI would open about twice as many cases as it did last year.

The cases are sometimes difficult to prosecute because the phony heroes have to be caught wearing the medal. And because the crime — unauthorized wearing of military medals and decorations — is a misdemeanor, the penalty is small. Of the 58 cases that were opened by the FBI in the past six years, 20 are pending. Of the other 38, almost 60% ended in convictions.

Support in Congress is growing for the “Stolen Valor Act,” which would stiffen penalties for falsely claiming to have received any medal. Since it was introduced last year, the number of co-sponsors has doubled.

The bill would make it a crime to merely claim the medal was earned. It would also increase punishment. Today, only those fraudulently wearing Medals of Honor face up to a year in jail and a $100,000 fine. The bill would increase penalties for wearing other medals to the same level.

Offenders are people who buy Purple Hearts, Bronze Stars or even Medals of Honor on the Internet or at flea markets and play the role of war hero at military funerals, banquets and benefits, says FBI Special Agent Thomas Cottone, a violent crimes investigator who took on phony war hero cases as a personal crusade 10 years ago.

“They do it for the attention. They want to get noticed,” Cottone says. “These people, by wearing those medals, are literally stealing the valor and recognition of those who legitimately did the act. And this is absolutely disgraceful.”

The most recent conviction: Theodore Bantis, 59, of Dunlap, Ill., who pleaded guilty Tuesday to posing as a Marine Corps officer who had won the Navy Cross, the second-highest Marine valor award. He admitted he never served in the military.

http://www.usatoday.com/printedition...trip21.art.htm

Thread Information