Might be an ignorant ? but i need help
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Might be an ignorant ? but i need help

Ok, I was thinking about joining the Marines but I do not want to go to war, is there anyway, besides being a reserve, that I would be able to join the Marines for a certain time period, go through bootcamp and all the physical and rifle training, and be able to just return back to my normal life and recieve the health and dental benefits without being called to come back or go to war? I ask this because I would like to go through the experience of becoming a Marine, but I do not want to devote my entire life to it so that I can live a civilian life and run a buisness one day.

Last edited by jinelson; 05-21-06 at 07:09 PM. Reason: edited and restored after compliance with rules

You've got to be fu@#ing kidding me!!! How did you get on this site??? Join the freaking Coast Guard or something!

If you are not into defending this country of ours and the freedoms that are taken for granted by most. Then don't join. You are not wanted if you are just coming in to say you have been there done that without sacraficing. We do not want people who want to join a team so they can just on the sideline and say they were on the winning team. That is a bunch of B.S.

lol...wow ...this kids fu*ing awesome! Where did this freak show come from? Join the Marines, but doesnt want to go to war or make any kind of sacrifice. Holy ****! Go away you nasty disgusting thing , get the hell out of this forum and dont ever come crawling back . Just like it was suggested before , go join the coast guard or something.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I am just trying to say if I am going to the Marines for education why would I have to go out and fight? Isnt there certain divisions that go out and fight and the other divisions get to go to school and learn. Sorry for getting everyone so mad, I just thought you could go to the Marines like its just any school except you would have alot of Physical Training

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    surely you jest................

Wow...Thats about all I can say. You have got to be the most ignorant person I have ever encountred. I surely hope and pray that you will never serve a day in our Marine Corps. Just do yourself a favor and get the hell out before you manage to embarrass yourself even more than you already have. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...lr%3D%26sa%3DN

wow...thats like saying you want to own a rifle and never buy rounds for it. just doesnt make sense. trust me buddy with an attitude like that you would be doing our country an injustice if you went and deped in

This has to be a ****ing joke if you are serious then call your best friend and tell him you need him to come over and do you the biggest favor of your life when he gets there tell him to kick your ass

TRUST ME I WILL FEEL BETTER

Oorah Ssgt...

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    MAA, I personally think that your reality check BOUNCED! The United States Marine Corps..the WHOLE United States Marine Corps soul purpose in this life and world is to fight. The ones that aren't actually doing the fighting are in support of the ones that are.

If you want an education go to college on your own! The Marine Corps or NO branch of the United States Armed Forces are going to give you a free ride for education only!

I have answered a lot of questions on this site and I would have to say this one is up there with rocks & dumb rocks. Not much difference!

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

MAA, you remind me of a good quote I heard once. "Losing faith in humanity, one idiot at a time." When it applies to you truer words were never spoken my son.

Might be an ignorant ?
    Ya think jackass?? Sorry I'll quit responding to this kid. It's just I got alot of rage built up for people like him.

what a fkng idiot go join the girl scouts no wait they have more balls than you do. just die

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Does the phrase "Every Marine a Rifleman" mean anything to you?

Don't think for even a SECOND that "the reserves or something" will keep you out of a deployment- half my company just got back from the latest rotation, many for their 2nd or 3rd pump.

GTFO of here and go join the damn air force reserve.

Thread Information