This is what losing 80 pounds looks like - ALL FAT BODIES COME IN HERE! - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 349
  1. #46
    That is motivating... I moved to missouri and weighed 225 when i was in texas i talked to the Marine corp recruiter and he basically said i was to big to be a Marine. It shot me down. But i moved up here and thought that if i want it, not to let anyone stop me from having it. So in about 2 months i dropped down to 203, which is my max for my height. I got to be 190 by Jan 3rd, which i am not a self motivated person. Which has hurt me, cause i stopped even doing the little bit of work out i was doing, and now i weigh 205.. But thanks to that pic i have actually started runnign more and putting myself on a training plan. though my weight lost isnt as Significant as yours probably was, i thank you for posting it and Sharing to motivate others like myself. And know i am a little more motivated to achieve my weight and be under so i can do my best in Basic. Also i would be glad if you know anything else that could possibly help motivate me a little more. Like i said im not a Self Motivator, though my recruiter helps since i have enlisted...


  2. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by crzyredneck
    Also i would be glad if you know anything else that could possibly help motivate me a little more. Like i said im not a Self Motivator
    If earning the title of United States Marine does not motivate you, then nothing will.


  3. #48
    I think that is the only reason i have come this far.... I mean i have always been told i could never do it... But that title is what has made me go as far as i have, and i still have along way to go, but i do understand that, and i think that is why i continue preparing myself slowly but surly... I havent given up on working on 100% i just slowed the process down when theres not time to. The truth be The title of United States Marine is what has brung me this far. I was just wondering if there were any other tips on how you did it, besides the ultimate goal of earning the Title of Marine


  4. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by crzyredneck
    I think that is the only reason i have come this far.... I mean i have always been told i could never do it... But that title is what has made me go as far as i have, and i still have along way to go, but i do understand that, and i think that is why i continue preparing myself slowly but surly... I havent given up on working on 100% i just slowed the process down when theres not time to. The truth be The title of United States Marine is what has brung me this far. I was just wondering if there were any other tips on how you did it, besides the ultimate goal of earning the Title of Marine
    Everything I did is outlined in this thread. If you do everything I said in this thread exactly how I said it and you stick to the program, you'll have the same results.


  5. #50
    ok cool, the only problem i forsee is the weight training, not that its a problem its just i do not have acess to get on the base which is bout a 45 minute drive away, and there is no gyms ne where near where i live, though i have taken a natural weight training modification. I live out in the middle of no where where farming is big, so i help buy moving hay bails, cutting logs, moving huge logs, and different farm things, which is a good way to work out, i feel if you dont have access to a gym


  6. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by crzyredneck
    ok cool, the only problem i forsee is the weight training, not that its a problem its just i do not have acess to get on the base which is bout a 45 minute drive away, and there is no gyms ne where near where i live, though i have taken a natural weight training modification. I live out in the middle of no where where farming is big, so i help buy moving hay bails, cutting logs, moving huge logs, and different farm things, which is a good way to work out, i feel if you dont have access to a gym
    Most compound exercises require nothing more than a barbell and some plates. with a simply olympic size barbell, plates, and a bench you can do all variations of squats, upright rows, bent rows, clean and jerks, t-bar row, military press, curls, bench press, shrugs, close grip bench press, etc. etc. etc. the list is endless. You just need to make sure you're doing the exercises correctly, if you're doing them with ****ty form you won't benefit from it, you won't target the correct muscles, and you can easily injure yourself.

    Just do that, and buy/make a pullup bar/dip station and you'll be set.


  7. #52
    yeh i got a pull up bar... I am an amature boxer, and my boxing instructor gave me one before i moved to missouri.. that is how i started getting out of shape. I am still in shape to a point, but i havent been boxing in bout 3 months so i have been in and out of the being in shape part... but thanks for the advise, and again thanks for the motivation


  8. #53
    Here is a pic of me that I took last night, I didn't even realize how big my arms or chest were until I walked by the mirror and was like "DAMN!!!!" so I ran and got my camera and took a pic, haha.

    I can't wait until I get my first set of official Marine Corps digital cammies and get to wear them with the rolled up sleeves.





    When I go back and look at my "before" pictures I can't even believe that I was the same person. The ultimate "after" picture will be me in my dress blues, can't friggen wait!


  9. #54
    Accord...

    That is TRULY OUTSTANDING!!! I think Im going to go on a run now!!!


  10. #55
    I especially like the surprise behind your hip.

    You have done an outstanding job getting yourself ready. This thread will serve as an inspiritation for poolees for years to come.


  11. #56
    Thanks. I hope this thread will inspire some poolee's, I know there are some fat bodies out there wanting to join who need to lose a lot of weight, are too embarassed to walk into a recruiters office in their current state, etc., and I really hope this thread serves to inspire some of them.

    It's a Springfield 1911 TRP Stainless being carried in a Milt Sparks VM2, it's such a comfortable carry rig, I love 1911's. There's also a S&W 642 J-Frame in my front right pocket in an Uncle Mikes pocket holster.


  12. #57

    Thumbs up

    Motivating, Accord! Great work!


  13. #58
    I was 300 got to 209 to leave, grad Boot Camp at 178.

    I maintained 200-220 during my time except my two knee surgeries.

    You keep it up and motivated me even more.

    S/F,
    CEYA!


  14. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardLawrence
    Motivating, Accord! Great work!
    Thanks.


  15. #60
    Bump back to front page


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts