This is what losing 80 pounds looks like - ALL FAT BODIES COME IN HERE! - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Just another internet forum full of preteen I-hate-Bush'ers.

... ???

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
    My guess is that it is because many people don't want to put identifying information on the internet, which is a wise idea.
    Exactly. But I will be glad to show the original non-blacked out versions to any Marine on here or anyone I personally know (Ach).

GAHHH I just got back from a poolee function crucial work out ..

Here are some pics I just took about 5 minutes ago, you can kind of see the loose skin around my stomach area, it sucks but it's better than being a fat body.

Damn dude, look at those WINGS!

You sure you can only do 10 pullups? You look like you should be doing around seventy five!

Good job John.

Yeah, the lats on that boy are pretty freaking huge. Looks like a pull up monster.

To be honest, I have not done a pullup test in over a MONTH. No, it's not because i'm slacking off, it's because of my training program.

I basically found this awesome strength program on a rock climbing website which is geared mainly towards pullups, to summarzine it up... the trick is doing pyramids and NEVER going to muscle failure, the key is that you're able to easily do 100+ pullups in a single workout without ever going to failure. The goal is to do a massive volume of reps, and the best way to do that is pyramids and by never going to failure. If you're doing 100+ pullups in a single workout you're going to see huge gains and I have seen just that.

When I would just get on the pullup bar and do pullups until muscle failure, I hit long plateaus and my results were very stale... on this new program i've seen huge gains and it's been awesome.

We're going to be running an IST this Saturday at my RS and I expect that i'll be up at AT LEAST 15 pullups.

Bump for the fat bodies to get motivated!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Accord, I would like to use the before and after as a testimonial in my own recruiting efforts. Is there any way you can post them without the face blocked out so that it has more credibility?

Quote Originally Posted by cplbrooks
    Accord, I would like to use the before and after as a testimonial in my own recruiting efforts. Is there any way you can post them without the face blocked out so that it has more credibility?
    Absolutely Cpl. Brooks. I don't really want to post my face on the the internet, but I would be glad to e-mail them to you. If you don't mind, could you please send me a private message with your e-mail and i'll get them right out to you.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    done

Quote Originally Posted by cplbrooks
    done
    E-mail out.

I also included some additional pictures.

Thanks

Thread Information