This is what losing 80 pounds looks like - ALL FAT BODIES COME IN HERE! - Page 23
Create Post
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast
    Mcspam, you have move of a cut then me. I'm just getting thinner and thinner wasting away but oh well its cool and good progress btw.

So I lost 8lbs in 1 week......diet changed and a less strenuous workout did that.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations to all on the significant weight losses! I too have gone through a significant weight loss. I weighed in at 313 pounds at one point and I said enough! I started working out and got myself down to 225 in a year and a half's time. When I walked into my recruiter's office to begin my journey to become a Marine in October of 2010, I weighed in at 222 pounds. From then until now (20110215) I have gone down to around 200 pounds. I hope to be 190 by the time I ship to MCRDPI May 9th.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by mcspam View Post
    Here's a few more from today a lil closer to the mirror this time.

and

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Are you mcspam from BB.com. if so, this is poolee32 you have commented on my losing fat log from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by ajvigs View Post
    Congratulations to all on the significant weight losses! I too have gone through a significant weight loss. I weighed in at 313 pounds at one point and I said enough! I started working out and got myself down to 225 in a year and a half's time. When I walked into my recruiter's office to begin my journey to become a Marine in October of 2010, I weighed in at 222 pounds. From then until now (20110215) I have gone down to around 200 pounds. I hope to be 190 by the time I ship to MCRDPI May 9th.

Amazing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus32 View Post
    Are you mcspam from BB.com. if so, this is poolee32 you have commented on my losing fat log from time to time.
    Ya that's me, I haven't checked your log in a few days, hows it going? Keep it up.

Gone from 192 lbs(my profile pic) to 169 lbs, a 23 lb loss while in the DEP. This thread is motivation.

Does anybody have any tips or has had any luck with tightening loose skin? I have been training my ass off for almost 2 years so I could become a Marine. I have lost just over 90 lbs. I am a total PT Stud now, but I have this abundance of nasty loose skin to cover it all up.

Any tips or suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I found these to go along to show how I have gone from 314+ to 199 right now.

Thats me when I was big

Thats me when I was 205, so take another like 5-6 lbs off and you get the idea.

Anything is possible. Never give up, never surrender.

Amazing bro, good job on cutting that weight.

One thing I can say is the DEP/Corps has saved my life by losing weight. I'm getting something out of the Corps before I even hit PI.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorola07 View Post
    The recruiter wont go up to you and talk. I'm sorry for one to say that, but from what my recruiter tells me, is that he will not go up to anyone that looks overweight. When you go into the RS he/she is going to let you know, if you are overweight, and do look overweight that "you will not pass the IST, Or MEPS will not let you DEP in." Some words that I hear from him, from time to time. Basicly he wont talk to a fat body because it takes time to lose weight. Accord did lose that weight, but it took time.

My recruiter can't do anything about someone that is overweight so he wont spend time on them. But its best to go ahead and go in there see what the recruiter says. He/she will take your weight and height and put it together see if you meet the requirements. But even if your not close to the requirements, go up there talk to him/her. See if they will let you go to the Pool Functions. TALK TO THEM... only way you will get anywhere.
    Damb. the recruiters at my station will talk to anyone, they also help push people to lose weight. This one kid who I've become friends with came in at i dont really know how much but im guessing around 250. His goal was to get to 221 in a couple of weeks. He lost a total of 18 pounds in the three days i saw him there. When he last weighed in he was 223 and that was a week ago.

So even if the recruiters don't come talk to you, GO TALK TO THEM, some of them will be understanding as maybe they have lost weight when they enlisted and so forth. The recruiters will help you reach your goals if they see you have MOTIVATION AND DETERMINATION.

Here is my progression. This first one was taken on New Years Eve 2010. The second was from July so I need to take a more recent pic to show weight loss.

Sorry about the small sizes, but the regular size photos were just way to big to upload.

Quote Originally Posted by nlanza5286 View Post
    Here is my progression. This first one was taken on New Years Eve 2010. The second was from July so I need to take a more recent pic to show weight loss.

Sorry about the small sizes, but the regular size photos were just way to big to upload.
    I can see some major progress from the pictures. Keep it up.

Last edited by Redsfan293; 10-21-11 at 03:08 AM. Reason: blah

I'm unable to see the pictures, can anyone tell me why, or what I have to do to see them? Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by Ethen1013 View Post
    I'm unable to see the pictures, can anyone tell me why, or what I have to do to see them? Thankyou
    No one can see them....the original poster has removed them.

I have to loose weight before boot camp im 209lbs and have to be 186lbs and helpful tips that i can use i dnt have a gym membership and was wondering what i can do at home

Thread Information