Wake Up America
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wake Up America

Wake Up America

WAKE UP AMERICA!

This is the ramblings of an old fed up Marine.
    I have voted Republican since Nixon, I would have voted for Goldwater but was too young. Reason is, I believe the liberal Democrats are truly haters of the American way. Just look at Ted Kennedy, John Kerry and their cronies at the ACLU. Which by the way is probably a greater threat to the US than all the terrorist in Iraq.
    I am not pleased with the Republicans in DC. They have the majority in the House, Senate and the Presidency, yet they are afraid to get anything done.
    Save America….
    If this is a war on terror, fight it like a war. Take the gloves off our young Marines and let them do what they have to do and then bring them home.
    War is not surgical, civilians will die, mosque will be damaged Do not punish our troops for doing their job.

Stop the wimping of our children, sports are learning experiences, you learn to win and you learn to lose. Keep Score.

Keep the courts out of our schools. Put a halt to the liberal teaching in our schools. Quit changing our history. We do not need sex-ed or classes on religion in our schools. Most of our kids can’t point out where they live on the map.
    Teach American culture, who cares about the Muslim world. All we need to know about them…they are our enemies and need to die.

Illegal aliens are just that…illegal. Build the wall, hire all the guards you need and pay them well. You will have plenty of money from the states. Because now they will not have to feed, house and doctor people who can’t pay. Hire more guards with the money you will save by not having to hire multi-lingual teachers or feed the children of illegals taking advantage of our schools…Children born to illegal parents are not legal.

Become energy self sufficient. Tell the democrats ****k you, build as many nuclear power plants as you need. Tell the Tree huggers in Florida to get use to the drilling platforms, it we don’t do it the Chinese will. And to the Moose lovers in Alaska…Screw you, drill all the holes in the ice we can.

Find the guys that captured Saddam and take $100 dollars from them for not killing him in that hole. Why a trial? If the jury in the Mossaqui case comes back with a life sentence, make them go back and do it again.

Protect our Flag
    Protect our Heritage
    Protect our American Culture

God Bless the Marine Corps and the United States of America

Semper Fi

This Old Marine agrees wholeheartedly.

Credits
    Savings
    I couldn't agree more.

This Retired Marine totally agrees. Sad what has become of America's youth.
    Semper Fi

Karen

I'm not that old at 38 but I agree with this. I am also a Republican and I can tell you that it is the leftist liberals fault. We need to make that distinction though because it is not the Democrats fault. They are more common sensed type people you can have a disagreement with and come out with some sort of compromise or solution if the previous word offends you. Unfortunatly the liberals have taken over not only our schools but the DNC as well. Until true Democrats lop off that offending appendage we are going to continue to have these types of problems.

Right on! Not only the liberals but the ACLU and its coherts! People just don't want to know anymore. They feel that if we leave our heads in the sand long enough it will go away??! Smper Fidelis! ben

English-as-a-second-language

This email is from a retired former teacherwhose wife is a teacher in the Riverside, California area, and has been for many, many years.

The attached is first hand knowledge...

As you all listen to the news about the student protests over illegal immigration there are some things that you should be aware of. My wife is in charge of the English-as-a-second-language department at large southern California high school, which is designated a Title 1 school, meaning that its students average lower socio-economic and income levels.

Most of the schools you are hearing about, South Gate High, Bell Gardens, Huntington Park, etc. where these students are protesting, are also Title 1 schools.

My wife tells me that 100% of the students in her school and other Title 1 schools are on the free breakfast, free lunch program. When I say free breakfast I'm not talking a glass of milk and roll... but a full breakfast and cereal bar with fruits and juices that would make a Marriott proud. The waste of this food is monumental, with trays and trays of it being dumped in the trash uneaten.

She estimates that well over 50% of these students are obese or at least moderately overweight.

About 75% or more DO have cell phones.

The school also provides day care centers for the unwed teenage pregnant girls (some as young as 13) so they can attend class without the inconvenience of having to arrange for baby-sitters or having family watch their kids.

She was ordered to spend $700,000 on her department or risk losing funding for the upcoming year even though there was little need for anything; her budget was already substantial. She ended up buying new computers for their computer learning center; half of which, one month later, have been carved with graffiti by the appreciative students who obviously feel humbled and grateful to have a free education in America

She has had to intervene several times for young and substitute teachers whose classes consist of many illegal immigrant students here in the country less then 3 months who raised so much hell with the female teachers, calling them Putas? *****s and throwing things that the teachers were in tears.

Free medical, free education, free food, day care etc., etc., etc. Is it any wonder they feel entitled to not only be in this country but to demand rights, privileges and entitlements? To my conservative friends: I hope you're really proud of how George W. Bush has helped to sell-out this country with his pro-illegal policy. I voted for him too, but on this issue he is a disaster.

To my bleeding-heart liberal friends who want to point out how much these illegal immigrants contribute to our society because they LIKE their gardener and housekeeper and they like to pay less for tomatoes: spend some time in the real world of illegal immigration and see the TRUE costs.

Higher insurance, Medical facilities closing, higher medical costs, more crime, lower standards of education in our schools, overcrowding, new diseases etc., etc., etc. For me, I'll pay more for tomatoes.

We need to wake up. The guest worker program will be a disaster because we won't have the guts to enforce it. Does anyone in their right mind really think they will leave and return voluntarily?

There are many hardworking Hispanic/American citizens that contribute to our country and many that I consider my true friends. We should encourage and accept those Hispanics who have done it the right and legal way. It does, however, have everything to do with culture: A third-world culture that does not value education, that accepts children getting pregnant and dropping out of school by 15 and that refuses to assimilate ... and an American culture that has become so weak and politically correct that we don't have the will to do anything about it.

If this makes your blood boil, as it did mine, forward this to everyone you know.

Paul Walker

DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS! WAKE UP PRESIDENT BUSH, YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it is truly time to take our gloves off, we need to fight this war like a war. we are not police men, were United States Marines. Our job is to get the job done, and if people are dumb enough to stay in a war zone, they will die. my fellow Marines and fellow Americans are dying due to our passiveness in the Middle East. Our leaders need to take charge and fight our war, not theirs.

Semper Fi Marines
    and God Bless

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    i know that my parents came here illegally but they became citizens as soon as they could and they both speak very good english and they both work and pay their taxes... my parents earned that money fair and square, unlike some illegals... my parents used their money they got from work to feed and clothe me...

Registered User Free Member lovdog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Arty: The only problem that I see with what you've posted is: Its much too logical for our "Politicians" to understand!! I too have voted Republican for as long as I can remember - mainly because its been necessary to keep the Democrats (who have had past spending sprees) in line. What we truly do need is a leader who can take charge of our Country that isn't afraid to do what is necessary to bring our Nation back to reality - and not feeling his chief aim is to please everyone in the process. To be tough as iron - but fair!! That is what I want for a President and our Congressional Leaders!! What we have instead is everyone lining up in DC plotting how they can maximize their income, squeze out every last dime from the lobbyists while coming across like they are everyone's best friend in the process. The last time I saw anything worthwhile was Newt Gingrich's push while he was Speaker of the House in the mid 90's!! At least he showed some gumption when he had a list of 80 or so items that he felt had to be addressed, got together with Republicans and Democrats alike and got them done!!! And quickly - even the Democrats agreed that these items had to be accomplished!! They all rolled up their sleeves & "got-R-done"!!
    You can't tell me that President Bush doesn't know what is going on in Washington either??? The government waste, corruption at every level - including our Supreme Court Justices - how could they reduce our Country's honor by passing some of the legislation that was set before them. To do away with prayer and even our Pledge of Alligance - to set God on the backburner - what this Country was built upon!! Its UnAmerican!!
    There is "NO" question regarding the courage of our Marine Corps and our Military's conduct in our present conflicts. But, any conflict has to be throughly thought thru - and you have to consider all of the effects that our presence has in any country around the globe. I'm not going to tell you "I told you so" when we look back at history and do a comparison with Iraq to Viet Nam - but irregardless, in both of these conflicts - we do our best to bring all of our Marines home - but, we have and are leaving plenty of bodies behind!! War is nasty, war is hell, and leaves scars - lasting lifetimes for both sides!! And until our Congressional Leaders and our President get a taste of this war firsthand, and have some of their "own" blood shed - it will continue until finally someone has the courage to end the hostilities. I pray it be a Republican!! Your not the only one rambling here, I assure you. SF

Lovdog

I totally agree with you..But I don't know what the hell Jennifer is talking about..

Death Before Dishonor
    Semper Fi

Registered User Free Member lovdog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Arty:
    I think this is what "Wind-N-Face" talked about in an earlier thread about some people "getting off the subject" halfway thru the topic of conversation.
    I do applaud your efforts in trying to make Americans aware of what goes on in the political arena though - and, if we don't find some candidates with some honesty and integrity pretty soon the USA "deep pockets" are just going to eventually dry up. What is the dollar now worth - about 15 cents or so?? How much lower can its value go without the economy faltering altogether??
    I even forgot to b*tch about the amount of foreign aid that the USA doles out every year to those who are friendly to our "interests"!! Not to mention that all of our "Military Bases" on this planet provide how many foreigners year round employment??? They close down bases in the USA & put thousands of people here out of work, destroying the economy of whole towns that depended on them for their support for years but elect to sustain bases overseas that are even more antiquated, costly and not really necessary to our defense!!
    We have built an arsenal of nuclear weapons that have the potential of destroying the whole dam* galaxy and we keep adding to the pile every day - I mean, how much is too much?? They wanted 35 - B1 Bombers and settled for 15 after someone finally decided that maybe 35 was a little extreme at a Billion dollars apiece!! Answer me this question, cause I would really like to know?? Is "anyone" in charge out there??? Or is all of government just running amuck?? I don't know about you Arty, but I'm runnin' out of money for those greedy bast*rds!!! Sometimes it makes one so mad ya just want to spit into the wind!!! Maybe Jennifer was trying to tell us something - stick with the immigration dilemma - its the lesser of evils compared to Washington!! SF

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer
    i know that my parents came here illegally but they became citizens as soon as they could and they both speak very good english and they both work and pay their taxes... my parents earned that money fair and square, unlike some illegals... my parents used their money they got from work to feed and clothe me...
    ...and they both speak English very well... FYI. Do you know what a run on sentence is?
    Sorry, but I couldn't resist. Good for them and you. Still, they broke the law at some point. No?
    Semper Fi.

Artymarine,
    Well Said Brother, Well Said, I Also Agree, Drop The Gloves, Like Lovdog Also Said, Git-r-done, Let Our Marines Do What They Do Best, Kick Everyone's Ass And Get Them Home, Lets Quit Pussy Footing Around, Bring Back Our Strong Republican Goverment, And Get Down To Business.

I don't need Anger Management, people just need to stop pizzing me off....

MARK A. BAYS
    USMC CPL
    1981-1985

Subject STAY ON IT OR SEND A PVT MESSAGE!!

I am getting fed up to my eyebrows with people who just can't seem to get it, who want to put something else where it doesn't belong in replying to the "ORIGINAL POST SUBJECT".....it tends to lead other's to follow. If you want to talk about something else besides the subject matter of the post, then start another topic, or send a "PRIVATE MESSAGE TO THE POST ORIGINATOR'S", and not waste the space to get other's confused. I mean, do you take a test on History by studying English?!! It just get's old, and I know other's feel the way I do. I mean no disrespect, but learn, read, talk about the subject at hand....SF, Now CARRY ON MAGGOT'S

Thread Information