Hot Scoop.
Create Post
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hot Scoop.

  1. #1
    Guest Free Member

    Hot Scoop.

    How to get a Replacement Award

    Retired, former, and deceased Marines are authorized a one-time replacement of awards earned in service. Requests must be submitted on a Standard Form 180, Request Pertaining to Military Records, and sent to the Naval Liaison Office, PERS 313E, Retired Records Section, 9700 Page Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63132-5100. NOTE: Use the above address and NOT the address listed on the SF-180.

    Requests must include full name, dates of service, service or social security number, date of birth and retrn mailing address.

    Requestors may obtain an SF-180 by calling MMSR-6 at 1-800-336-4649, or (703)784-9310 or by visiting Semper Fidelis Online to download a form.

    You may also download SF forms at

    NOTE: Because each request must be signed and dated, online requests are not accepted.

  2. #2
    Registered User Free Member Barrio_rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Eastern Oregon
    Good info, 1stSgt...

    A relate question though. How do we get an update of any awards earned while in?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts