Denied my waver, still hope?
Create Post

Unhappy Denied my waver, still hope?

Hello everyone, my name is Kevin, sense I was 14 I always wanted to be a United States Marine, however, last Monday, I was denied for a waiver for Pes planus (Rigid flat foot). I feel so sad, I wanted to make my father proud because he was in the navy for 20 years and he wanted me to be a marine, and so did I. I have asked my dad if he would pay to have my Pes planus surgically corrected. MY recruiter however, says there is nothing he can do for me, I am permenentaly disqualified for the Marine Corps. Is there anyway I could get surgically corrected and resubmit a waiver? or am I done? Please help.

Similar Threads:

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin9609 View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Kevin, sense I was 14 I always wanted to be a United States Marine, however, last Monday, I was denied for a waiver for Pes planus (Rigid flat foot). I feel so sad, I wanted to make my father proud because he was in the navy for 20 years and he wanted me to be a marine, and so did I. I have asked my dad if he would pay to have my Pes planus surgically corrected. MY recruiter however, says there is nothing he can do for me, I am permenentaly disqualified for the Marine Corps. Is there anyway I could get surgically corrected and resubmit a waiver? or am I done? Please help.
    How about you learn how to spell first off..

Second, if a recruiter is telling you that you are permanently disqualified than that is what you are. The Marine Corps has the luxury right now of being selective as to who they allow to enlist, they have plenty of other kids coming in to see them that have not medical issues or waivers. It sounds harsh to say this but the Corps doesn't need you and doesn't want you

Thread Information