This is probably my goodbye to the forums!
Create Post

Exclamation This is probably my goodbye to the forums!

I'm heading out tonight for my 5,800 mile drive back home to Alaska. It should take me about 2 weeks or so, because I'm going to be stopping to PT twice a day, visit friends in California, and spend as much time on the beach running as I can !

I'm also going to be stopping at Whistler, British Columbia, for two days to go snowboarding

Anyway, I actually sold my laptop and will be mailing it out this afternoon, so I figured I would say my goodbyes to here, as in all likelihood I won't be back on before I ship to San Diego on 20060522.

So I'm going to spend my time studying my knowledge book, running and doing pushups like a bandit, trying to find some trees that I can do pullups on, and in general have a good 'ol road trip.

Good luck to everyone else and I'll see you all in August as a Marine!!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Best of lifes travels to you, MKocher.
    Gary

Good luck, and have fun on your trip, i hear whistler had a good year. again good luck and have fun

Good luck to you MKocher. Look forward to hearing from you in August or September.

Semper Fi

John

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good Luck and drive safe Michael. I have no doubt that you are good to go so make us and yourself proud. Try your best to come back and see us the end of August and let us welcome you into the family.

Stay Motivated!

Jim

Good Luck

Ellie

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    DANG...............and I thought I was doing something just by taking 4 days at the beach before I went to PI!

You go boy - what a road trip! What a way to relax before you hit MCRDHELL! Good luck, have fun and you HAVE to come back in August and tell us how much fun you had in boot camp. Talk to ya then

Good luck and Gods speed.

P.S.
    dont get hurt or any thing

Good luck ...make sure you come visit when you earn the title.

Thread Information