Recruit Knowlege - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by maysoon
    Remember, you cannot use Semper Fi until you are actually a Marine! If you are discussing about a Semper Fi, then it is different, but not be using is to mean Ooorah, and the like. Ask Miss Elli or Jim Neilson if you don't believe me.
    Leave the facts up to MARINES please. If you haven't done it, don't comment on things that you don't know. A recruit will be taught all he or she needs to know about when to use this particular term.

Here it is being used as a sign of respect for someone taking their time to help out a Poolee understand and learn what is expected and what to expect when learning the neccessary knowledge required by the MARINE CORPS!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Its time to bring this to the new members attention again.

Jim

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by jinelson
    Its time to bring this to the new members attention again.

Jim
    Thank you. I just thought I did a little good here, helping other "non Marines" with the rules.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Hachiro
    Leave the facts up to MARINES please. If you haven't done it, don't comment on things that you don't know. A recruit will be taught all he or she needs to know about when to use this particular term.

Here it is being used as a sign of respect for someone taking their time to help out a Poolee understand and learn what is expected and what to expect when learning the neccessary knowledge required by the MARINE CORPS!
    Ok, I will leave it up to the Marines. I just wanted you to know that I am no troll and I am truly sincere about my future in the Corps. I figured I'd do some good for once helping out a "non Marine". All I did was state what was on the rules. By the way, what rank are you Hachiro? What is your MOS? I ask this out of humility by the way, just asking.

I just wanted you to know that I am no troll
    Yeah right.......You wouldn't know what one was even if it bit you in the arse.

Ok, I will leave it up to the Marines. I just wanted you to know that I am no troll and I am truly sincere about my future in the Corps. I figured I'd do some good for once helping out a "non Marine". All I did was state what was on the rules. By the way, what rank are you Hachiro? What is your MOS? I ask this out of humility by the way, just asking.
    You have not earned the right to ask any Marine anything! Let alone tell someone something! Now go adjust your towel and leave us alone!!!!!!!!

Test wasnt hard at all! after Saying Diddies everyday of the stuff!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Bump for new Poolees

Jim

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thank you so much Ssgt.! I am printing these questions right now and will study them until they are planted deep inside my brain!

Jung, I've posted this Marine Dictionary on a few threads here...its a good source of USMC slang/wording. You may find it helpful.

http://4mermarine.com/USMC/dictionary.html

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Wow, there are a lot of terms, that's great! Thank you.

Yea its a lot. Some of it is slang and a lot of it is terms we use on a daily basis.

In regards to the uniform questions, aren't the Marines in the photo for question # 165 wearing Dress Blue Deltas, not Charlies? And I think the Marines in question # 162 are wearing their Dress Blue Charlies, not Bravos, aren't they, Staff Sergeant?

I double checked on this last evening during chat and I agree with McGuirk. Take a look SSgt. Jim it seems to be different uniforms than believed.

I just graduated from bootcamp on friday. That knowledge test, I wouldn't stress it too much-study as much as you can but believe me they will pound that knowledge into your brain so much you will be thinking about it in your sleep =P
    Semper Fi,
    Pvt. Lehner

Thread Information