Tough uniform question - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Iside every truck (sp ) there is included a razor, a .45 and a match. The reasons behind this is in the event that your base is ever over run you should somehow shimmy your way up the flagpole, remove all the objects in the truck, cut the rope and remove the flag , cut the flag up and burn it . Then with the .45 blow your friggin brains out. As to the validity of all this...I dont know. but this question was asked of me on a board and I did get it correct.

Antietam was the bloodiest battle ever fought on this countries soil.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179
    Iside every truck (sp ) there is included a razor, a .45 and a match. The reasons behind this is in the event that your base is ever over run you should somehow shimmy your way up the flagpole, remove all the objects in the truck, cut the rope and remove the flag , cut the flag up and burn it . Then with the .45 blow your friggin brains out. As to the validity of all this...I dont know. but this question was asked of me on a board and I did get it correct.

Antietam was the bloodiest battle ever fought on this countries soil.

Er, um, ah -- http://www.snopes.com/military/flagball.htm

Credits
    Savings
    Wow, I have never even heard of the truck before and what it carried. Now I know, well, sort of, there seems to be disagreement of what is actually there. Good to know.

Claim: The gold ball atop a military flagpole contains a razor, a match, and a bullet.

Credits
    Savings
    Day Yam It - Excellent uniform question.

Methinks folks missed reading the replies at times, but, whatever.

I'll not live long enough, but can we see Lorix as the 1st WM Sgt Major of Marines?

Oh my gawd, heaven help us!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Anything could happen.

Well I guess I was wrong....I guess ill go blow my brains out now.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Im Glad I Was Corrected~before **** Really Hit's The Fan,i Alway's Thought The Suicide Part Alway's Was Chicken ****! But With Blow Torch Frying My Ball's By Enemy,could Make Me Think I,made Wrong Call! 10/4 (long Live Force)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beaufort bob
    I kept envisioning the Army version of three and three with nothing in the middle.
    In the army that would be a Master Sgt, a First Sgt has a diamond in the middle

Question What is it?

[QUOTE=usmcdanno]Not, good questions are such as these:

What is found in the truck of the National Ensign flown on a Marine Corps installation?

Gunny Dan,
    What is the answer - your answer?
    Or is the following quote your way of letting us know that you yourself do not know the exact answer?
    "If you have questions about the national ensign and the "truck", what it contains, and what is at the base of the national ensign flown at all Marine Corps installations, you would be well advised to consult any SNCO or your SgtMaj."

AIR? Is that the correct answer?

Chesty*s middle name

I believe it is Burwell

Quote Originally Posted by usmcdanno

Bonus Prize question: If you were accused of being a Marine, would there be enough evidence to convict you!
    MY E-WIFE AND THOSE WHO KNOW ME WOULD CONVICT ME IN A HEARTBEAT
    I WOULDN'T HAVE A PRAYER, BUT I'M SOOO PROUD TO CARRY THE TITLE OF A UNITED STATES MARINE...I WOULD NOT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY

To: ese4mc
    You are correct. Chesty's middle name was Burwell.
    Going a step further, Lewis B. Puller was born 26jun1898 in West Point, Va. He attended VMI (Virginia Military Institute) and enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1917/18 at the age of 20. His serial number was 135517. The rest is long, and exciting history.
    If you want a good "read", pick up a copy of The Story of Lt. Gen.Lewis B. Puller, USMC by Jon T. Hoffman. It's a Random House paperback and is inexpensive. You can get it at Barnes & Noble, Borders, or through Amazon.

i wonder if u ask a female 1st sgt this question, do u think she can answer it correctly? i know i couldnt

Thread Information