New Marine Commercial!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

New Marine Commercial!

On Jan. 16th a new Marine commercial comes out, its called "America's Marines". Check out this link to see a sneak preview of the new Marine commercial: http://our.marines.com/cms_content/s..._id/167/id/821

Also my recruiters also told me there is going to be a Marine commercial for the Super Bowl this year. Needless to say I'm watching the super bowl! Well, just figured I would drop some good news by just incase you Marines and Poolees out there have not heard about all of this new Marine commercial stuff!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thanks Matt for posting that, I knew it was coming but not when.

Jim

No problem SSgt.! I can't wait! I'm pretty excited about it...I never watch the super bowl (don't really care for football) but, I'm pumped about the super bowl this year.

I can see it now... The Packers just scored their 8th touchdown against the Patriots in the first quarter, and then the commercials break and the new Marine Corps commercial comes on... it's beautiful.

Keep dreaming Shultz!

You just wait

Quote Originally Posted by TSchultz
    I can see it now... The Packers just scored their 8th touchdown against the Patriots in the first quarter, and then the commercials break and the new Marine Corps commercial comes on... it's beautiful.

Doesn't Farve have to actually find a way to win in Texas Stadium before this can happen!? 0-9?

Texas? Oh I see.. you think that the cowgirls are going to win today. Romo has got his mind elsewhere.

HAHA I hope you are right. I hate the Cowboys. Eagles fan for life here

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Awesome. I'll probably watch the superbowl just for that too, and same as you Kelley, I dont even really like football that much.

Quote Originally Posted by TSchultz
    Pretty much keep dreaming my friend cause it's gonna be Packers and the Colts WOOT! But i'm pretty stoked about the new commercial/commercials I saw the preview earlier today and loved it. Cant wait till the 16th.

Quote Originally Posted by kelley26
    to see a sneak preview of the new Marine commercial: http://our.marines.com/cms_content/s..._id/167/id/821
    I'm not feeling it.

I'll wait until I actually see it before I judge.

Dont like this commercial preview, but will see final product soon. Silent drill team is badass but I was expecting some action in this commercial!

Well it is just a preview lol.

Thread Information