Sergeant George Haley
Create Post

Sergeant George Haley

I'm looking for anyone that knows the where abouts of one of my Drill Instructors, Then Sergeant George N. Haley, who was assigned to Plt 2038, which graduated recruit training at M.C.R.D. Parris Island on 17 May 1988. Anyone with any information can email me at mainah88@yahoo.com. I just wanted to give him the thanks that are long overdue for what he taught me.

Sincerely,

Brian Ouellette
    Warrenton Missouri

P.S. Any info on the whereabouts of Sergeant William Pero, S.D.I. would also be appreciated

George Haley

Not that it is much help, but he was a gunny at Camp Geiger teaching AITC (Advanced Infantry Training Course Squad Leader School) when I saw him last. This was back in mid 1999.

How the years have a way of slipping by. He was a great instructor, but don't ever ask about his brother Charles. We made that mistake and he PT'd this living $h!t out of us.

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by jahhead88 View Post
    I'm looking for anyone that knows the where abouts of one of my Drill Instructors, Then Sergeant George N. Haley, who was assigned to Plt 2038, which graduated recruit training at M.C.R.D. Parris Island on 17 May 1988. Anyone with any information can email me at mainah88@yahoo.com. I just wanted to give him the thanks that are long overdue for what he taught me.

Sincerely,

Brian Ouellette
    Warrenton Missouri

P.S. Any info on the whereabouts of Sergeant William Pero, S.D.I. would also be appreciated

Hey ouellette , I knew it was u when I saw the Maine email. How you doing big guy?

I've never seen this Plt. number before, but 2038 was mine when I was at PI in June 1980.

I'm doing good Greg... I now work as a Readjustment Counseling Therapist for the Springfield Missouri Vet Center. I've been with the VA since 2007.

Thread Information