immigration or invasion???
Create Post

immigration or invasion???

Just some thoughts from my ever active mind. I hear from Washington, that there is an immigration problem in this country. I beg to differ with our esteemed politicians. this is the first step in an invasion or our country.. Before you believe me to be too big a kook just give me a minute. Once amnisty is declared, the new immigrants will want voting rights in our elections. I lived in Phoenix for 12 years so I know the South West demographics well. First there will be Mexican city counselmen and women. then mayors of large cities, then govenors and senators and congressmen.. There is nothing wrong with this if it were men and women who wanted to be American citizens and help this country. But these will be Mexican citizens who have allegience to Mexico. You have already heard the shouts of this is our land, etc. I have no trouble with immigration, if it is done legally and by the book. This is now immigration. We are being invaded and if we do nothing now, your grand children or great grand children will be fighting to stop the secession of S. california, arizona, new mexico and texas to Mexico. Sounds far fetched, but read history.

Credits
    Savings

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MintDragonfly
    I think Canada, the US, and Mexico should become one country because it'd just be easier, and the new country would probably be a lot stronger.
    WHAT????!!!!! Poolee, why are you joining our Corps? No disrespect intended, but I joined to protect MY COUNTRY. I didn't join the Corps to become part of a tri-fecta, it's because of what I believe in. All political debates aside regarding citizenship, your words scare me. I personally think that you would not be an asset to my Corps with that kind of statement. I'm not trying to flame you, but the passion that a Marine holds for his Country is beyond question. We are here to protect our families, and other LEGAL citizens, from all invasions of what we have estasblished as our legal rights.

A word of advice, and again no disrespect intended, if you want to hold hands with others who do not want to respect our laws and the way that we wish to enforce them, then please reconsider joining The UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS, keepers of freedom. Join greenpeace, or some other politically correct group.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I'd lighten up on the lad a little RB.

The US invaded Canada during the war of 1812, if it wasn't for incompetent leadership Canada would of been conquered.

The 1848 Treaty of Guadalupe Hildago caused Mexico to cede almost half it's territory to the US.

The fact that what is now Canadian & Mexican territory is not part of these United States is not because of lack of effort on our part.

My favorite poster displayed during the recent immigration protests said:

"We didn't cross the border, the border crossed us"

United States Marine.

Marine Spouse Free Member Tabby's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by MintDragonfly
    I think Canada, the US, and Mexico should become one country because it'd just be easier, and the new country would probably be a lot stronger.
    If that was to happen, we would eventually have to annex the rest of the Central and South American countries as they would start jumping the border into Mexico, thus illegally immigrating into the U.S. It's a problem without solution.

What really needs to be done is to tighten border control- just build another Berlin Wall running across the American/Mexican border. And as far as the new law that is awaiting approval (the one stating that any illegal immigrant in the U.S. that has been here for more than 5 years should be allowed citizenship) needs to be kanked. That's rewarding them for breaking laws that were set. And we all knows what happens to American citizens when they break the laws. Can we say double standards?

Nothing is going to work until the U. S. secures its borders. Our lazy-ass politicians (and I use that word loosely) in Washington up to and including our CIC have let this go on, and on, and on, until now it is a BIG problem. We don't need a ANOTHER law that we won't enforce - we have plenty of those already on the books. If we would just enforce the laws we have now, the problem could be eased. I am getting sick of this kinder and gentler United States of America!!!! Look at the laws the ****heads in Mexico have for illegal aliens and let us make our law just like theirs - you talk about some screaming greasers - there would be a bunch protesting everywhere.

We are being invaded and we have to act NOW to stem it!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
    OLE SARG

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Go To Tj, And Try It!

GO SOUTH OF THE BORDER~INTO MEXICO.AND WAVE OLD GLORY,AROUND AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN'S TO YOUR YOUNG ASS! THERE WILL NOT BE ENOUGH OF YOU LEFT TO IDENTIFY. YOU ARE TALKING TO UNITED STATES MARINES' SOME OF US TAKE EVERYTHING 911, IRAQESTAN,AND THIS BORDER SITUATION.AS THE REAL DEAL,I'M TALKING DEAD SERIOUS.FRIGGING RECESS IS OVER! AFTER ALL,WHAT DOES VIVA LA ROSA,REALLY MEAN? COCKED,LOCKED,READY TO ROCK~THIS MARINE LOVE'S AMERICA-10/4

What we are seeing that is new today is the illegals marching in the streets mob rule style to change OUR laws to benifit them. Some law makers are willing to roll over and chooseing not to represent those who put them in office but instead to represent the illegals who would become voters for them if the laws were changed. Did I mention Hillary? There are others. We all know the invasion is a huge problem! The answer? Simple, as has been said before, inforce the current laws! No easy task but it is the only acceptable choice.

Marine Family Free Member 003XXMarineDAD's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by greensideout
    What we are seeing that is new today is the illegals marching in the streets mob rule style to change OUR laws to benifit them. Some law makers are willing to roll over and chooseing not to represent those who put them in office but instead to represent the illegals who would become voters for them if the laws were changed. Did I mention Hillary? There are others. We all know the invasion is a huge problem! The answer? Simple, as has been said before, inforce the current laws! No easy task but it is the only acceptable choice.
    It's not very often I agree with you GSO but you hit this one out of the park

Just another stupid law that won't be enforced

I have to agree that this immigration thing is "just another stupid law that won't be enforced." The problem is now? They can't get it thru one of the house's of Congress, it failed yesterday. If you in my country Hoss, you illegal, "GET OUT!!" If you are a crook, radical, terrorist, won't learn the language, "GET OUT!!" Hillary? She's a "JOKE" has been a "JOKE" will forever be a JOKE (Pray some bunch of dimwit's don't elect her to run for President.)
    Our for-father's your family, if you check way back, came here, legally thru more than likely the "ISLAND." Why not another Ellis Island? Nobody can come into America without going to one place, being checked out thoroughly, health, background, passport, etc. It would create job's, and that would be nice....Build a Wall? You dog gone right. And We are "American's" It's time to wake them drain bamaged people in D.C. up, don't ***** if you don't write 'em. Carry on Maggot's

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Vote There Sorry Asses, Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I,JUST DID WHAT MY BROTHER MARINE SUGGESTED!I LET THE ELECTED OFFICAL'S KNOW HOW I FELT.THEY CAN HAVE THEIR SORRY ASS'ES PINK SLIPPED~OR WORSE,I WILL NOT GET INTO THAT THOUGH. A 25-MILLION AMERICAN MARCH,ON D.C. MIGHT GET THEIR ATTENTION! I'LL PROBABLY GET PULLED INTO THE VA,NEXT WEEK~FOR A NEW EVAL...REALLY DON'T GIVE A FLYING F###. THEY CAN'T SEND ME BACK TO 'NAM. 10/4

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by FISTFU68
    I,JUST DID WHAT MY BROTHER MARINE SUGGESTED!I LET THE ELECTED OFFICAL'S KNOW HOW I FELT.THEY CAN HAVE THEIR SORRY ASS'ES PINK SLIPPED~OR WORSE,I WILL NOT GET INTO THAT THOUGH. A 25-MILLION AMERICAN MARCH,ON D.C. MIGHT GET THEIR ATTENTION! I'LL PROBABLY GET PULLED INTO THE VA,NEXT WEEK~FOR A NEW EVAL...REALLY DON'T GIVE A FLYING F###. THEY CAN'T SEND ME BACK TO 'NAM. 10/4

Says it all right there. I am proud to call you a Brother. Semper Fi, Bro, and thanks for your service.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Right Back At You,my Brother Marine~american

NO,THANK YOU~FOR DOING YOUR DUTY,WHEH THE BALL WAS IN YOUR COURT! UNITED WE STAND,DIVIDED WE FALL. HANG IN THERE~SPIRIT BROTHER,IT'S AN HONOR TO HAVE THIS CRAP,THRUST UPON OUR SHOULDER'S WERE MARINES.WHO ELSE BETTER TO DEAL WITH IT? 10/4 MY FRIEND!

I have sent e-mails to my congreesmen and sentars that stated that if they allow the illegal to stay the they are telling them that breaking the laws of America is ok. I also challanged them to face me in person or at least by phone and not there yes men/women staff or do they have balls like a Marine

Thread Information