Poolee Meeting?
Create Post

Thread: Poolee Meeting?

Poolee Meeting?

I am attending my first poolee meeting on Saturday, and i am not sure what to expect. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice or just tell me what poolee meetings are like. If anyone could help me that would be awsome. Thank you.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

StrykerPanther

First of all congratulations on being a POOLLEE...!!! I found that it varies as to what occurs during POOLLEE functions. Most of the time you go over the training that will occur at recruit depot. Do you know which Recruit Depot you will be going to? Do you know how large the POOLLEE (DEP) is? When I was on recuiting duty we would do PT, softball, general military subjects. Things that are esential to your success while at recruit training. Please do not hesitate to ask anything here. What for a littl while when the other POOLLEES start coming on line thay will be able to give you more recent information.

I am not a poollee yet, however i am invited to a poollee meeting. I havent signed any papers and am going to sign in september. I dont have any info on the recruiting depot i am going to and I have no idea how many people on in the DEP. Thank you for information though.

You will go to Parris Island Like your two Brother's did JR.

Thread Information