just curious
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just curious

Question just curious

Im not female but I have a female friend in bootcamp and Ive got a ? . She recently wrote me and she said she kicked her Drill Instructor. ( Dont ask me, I have no Ideal what posessed her I havent gotten that letter yet.) My question is though. What do yall think will happen to her. How do they punish something like that?

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Wow!

Well aside from the beatdown...lol

they could go a number of ways non judicial punishment (which is usually a fine and a rank drop of some sort)
    or court marshall wich could be a dishonerable discharge

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    She might get kicked back! Then kicked out!

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

probably get her teeth kicked in....oh and by the way ..your friends an idiot.

Oh well

Hopefully theyll just kick her butt. And ya I Know shes an idiot. She never has been good at taking rebuke. I guess to find out why she did It Ill just have to wait for a reply letter. funny thing is she didnt even tell our recruiter who was good friends with her.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

outlaw3179

You know it bro. That is asault no matter where you are. Along with assaulting an NCO or worse yet SNCO. Recycle or reject...??? Probably NJP and dishonorable discharge or better known as BCD (Big Chicken Dinner)

Ouch.. this one makes me feel bad for her.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

What!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDevilDog
    Ouch.. this one makes me feel bad for her.
    your outside your mind gill, she made the choice to do something stupid, she's going through what every recruit does... she CHOSE to be an assrecruit, she deserves whatever the Corps decides...

Quote Originally Posted by Static_Sky25
    your outside your mind gill, she made the choice to do something stupid, she's going through what every recruit does... she CHOSE to be an assrecruit, she deserves whatever the Corps decides...
    Just being my sarcastic self, Static.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

ahhh!

myty mistake, I retract my previous shocked comment

Well when I get a letter Ill fill yall in.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    I was on Extra Duty for a week with another LCPL who assaulted a Sgt.

Technically it was assault. He was a real sh*tbird and was being dressed down by a Sergeant. He had enough and took a swing.

Basically what followed was that he got his ass whupped soundly and a Big Chicken Dinner.

I finished my time doing everything 110% and stayed away from the sh*tbird.

Don't know if they still have it, but when I was a D.I. at Diego, they had a wonderful little place call CCP (Correctional Custody Platoon) where they sent birds that didn't want to conform to the Marine Corps way. Every where these birds went they carried two crossed sledge hammers at port hammers and were at the double time whenever they were moving. When they got to their destination they got to make little ones out of big ones.

If the Drill Instructor was a male he most likely worked hard to hold back a laugh and then dropped her for 20 while he reduced her ego to the level of a flat worm, (Maggot).

Old Marine...its still around... they brought it back right around 01 ...In Pendleton they put it at the old MCT barracks on Basilone over by SOI.

Thread Information