New Marine Corps advertisement - "Pride of the Nation"
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Marine Corps advertisement - "Pride of the Nation"

I went to the movie theater the other night and during the previews a Marine Corps advertisement came on, but it wasn't the current Diamond commercial or anything else that i've seen, however it was extremely moto and seeing this 30 second ad on the big screen was worth the price of admission alone. It was very moto and I felt like pumping out a max set of pushups right there in the theater. When I got home it took a little bit of digging but I eventually found a link to download it on a website with media materials for USMC recruiters.

Here is a link to download "Pride of the Nation": https://www.marines.usmc.mil/MA/web_..._ZJWB-A146.wmv

link doesnt work?

Quote Originally Posted by The Sandman
    link doesnt work?
    You have to right click and save as.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Good job Accord. An outstanding find!

there was no picture on mine only voice. but otherwise it was really good

holy hell, that has got to be the most moto thing ive seen yet. great find

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OOHRAH! Gotta LOVE THEM BLUES!!!!!!! There ain't nothing I like better than seeing a WHOLE plt so smooth that ALL you see is one move. Reason #412 why I chose the Corps and this thing wasn't even out 22 years ago!

Wow! Thats awesome, that is real motivating. I have to say, I'm glad they made a more in-depth and history backed commercial, the Diamond was good, but it was too quick and was hard to comprehend for some.

Thanks for showing me, I downloaded this on my desktop for future use, MOTIVATION OOh Rah!

Hell yeah. Almost makes me want to cry, but this'll only fuel my motivation to get back on the Island.

Good at ya.

Very motto

I remember seeing this in theatres as well. It was worth the crappy movie that followed! I remember sitting there in the dark theatre and getting chills all over watching it.

****in Oorah! Great find!

for the first time my spanish class is silent. i just downloaded it during my spanish class, i was watching it and ppl just started gathering around the screen, next thing i know they're saying play it again, and everyone is watching. my spanish teacher was/is an E-8 in the MARINE CORPS. the room is dead quiet. DAMN GOOD VIDEO.

Damn this **** just makes me want to join more.

really good ad man i just did 78 push ups! ooh-rah!

Thread Information