Graduation 24th PI anyone coming?
Create Post

Graduation 24th PI anyone coming?

Me and some other poolees are going to a Graduation at Parris island on the 24th, wanted to know if anyone else is going. I myself am excited as hell, our poolee this saturday was intense, we were doing pullups and everyone is screaming and yelling .. the Recruiters are says PULL PULL and after they can pull all they can pull they say GIMME ONE .. OO RAH .. it was great i cant wait to go to Island before i go there for bootcamp ..

sorry double post, computers at school are slow

Wish i could!! It would be soo nice if our functions were like that.

damn all we usually do is play football. yea it would be nice to go but i would rather everything be a nice big surprise for me when i get there.

its just Graduation i guess were going to be sitting bleachers, and watch platoons do drill or somthing no idea .. but very excited. Yea my last poolee function we had football and a barbeque after getting PT'D. Sometimes they play paintball

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Tallboot it will be a sight and sound experience that will motivate you. My guess is that you may even have a dream of one of those freshly minted Marines being yourself standing tall on that parade deck. Enjoy and count yourself fortunate that you have been given the oppritunity to witness that solemn event.

tallboot,
    Your recruiter Sgt Boswell? I am from Athens and am waiting to join in Oct when the job I want will open up.

dude how did you know my recruiter????? omg ... Yea SGT Boswell is my recruiter, small world huh? what job do you want? and secondly were you at our poolee function?

Jinelson .. yes i am very motivated, im schuedle for METS? or somthing on April 1st for testing and then i can join DEP before i get my highschool diploma .. and then as soon as i get it im signing the dotted line. I know this experience will give me more of that diserable feeling

Thread Information