How do you get Back in - Page 15
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Us? What do you have a mouse in your pocket? Doc , just relax , read a good book, drink some ovaltine and calm your nerves down. Your stressing out about nothing. Doc your weird, and you need to simmer down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh1tBird View Post
    LCPL Twitchell,

"Ok sh1tbird. Your going to start to **** allot of people off. Oh... to late. You are required, (like everyone else), to fill out your profile before posting. I bet if you looked it up on hear you would see that topic damn near as much as any other."

Please, define "required."

"Then why in the hell haven't you posted it yet? That information is the only way we have to verify that you are in fact a Marine."

I believe that I responded to that question with the sentence immediately following the one you had difficulty with.

"Until you fill it out, your not a Marine in any ones eyes here. You are required to be a Marine to post here. Being a Marine, or Corpsman is one of the few things that we are proudest of in our lives. "THAT'S WHY". People try to pull this sh1t every day on this web site."

You're not actually required to be a Marine to post here.

"Um.... yea, I hate to break it to you sh1tbird, but reguardless of Doc's age, I think the outcome would be him kicking the sh1t out of you, and taking your MK-19 away from you. This is if I don't get to you first. I have never met Doc Greek in person but yet I would travel clear across the damn country to back him if I had to. "That is why we are being a bit territorial on the territory THAT IS OUR'S". Is the internet ours? Hell no! Is this web site our's? Hell yes! Created by Marines for Marines (that fill out they're ******* profile)! "If you are actually a Marine, I would expect you to understand all of what I just said". You are just makeing yourself sound more and, more like a freakin poser. DO NOT come on here and insult anyone like you own the place. IF... you are a Marine, you are expected to conduct yourself as such on hear. If not, go ask your freakin question elsewhere."

Apparently you missed the point of the MK-19 reference and you got it all bass ackwards anyway. I have certainly not insulted anyone since I started posting here. Not a single insult, not a brag, not a cuss. I have been conducting myself well on here. I have been answering a barrage of attacks with calm and reason. Why do you want my duty stations? I have nothing to hide. If you wandered up to me in the bar, I wouldn't have them pinned to my jacket. I do not need to verify myself to you. Besides, so what if an individual on here starts listing things like HQ Element of the 31st MEU, or Kilo 3/1, or Kilo Battery 3/12, or knows the muzzle velocity of the M203, or even what the quarter deck is. You can look that shtick up on wikipedia. What do you want from me? Do you want me to tell you there is a big freakin green covered rock up near Camp Schwab that looks just like an AAV? How 'bout I mention what's stuck in the shallow water near Camp Kinser. Or how long the drive is from Twentynine Palms to Tijuana? Maybe you want to know my Senior Drill Instructors name from Boot Camp, or how many times I got quarter decked. Maybe you remember Onslow Beach? Maybe you remember what the impact area sign said? Maybe I do to. You want to do a PFT? Maybe three months of Boot again. Maybe you want me to show you how to tie a swiss seat. Maybe you want to go on a 20 mile hump, loaded 16, flak jacket, Kevlar, boots, utes, ALICE pack stuffed with a SINCGARS, a couple battery packs, and a few days worth of skivvies. Man, I just came here to ask a question, not get torn down. I ain't tearing anyone else down. Just lean back a bit, Devil Dog.

"If you reply to this, you better refer to me as Lance Corporal. I earned it, DID YOU???
    That is it."

Done and done.

MODERATORS............

Mom!!! lol.

So you don't agree Sgt? Yea I think you should have your name, but at least you have the rest of your info.

I guess we should all erase our info so we can sit here and chat with a bunch of Mall Ninja's all day.

Thats great Lance Corporal , your opinion has been dully noted.

Wow, this thread has gotten f'ed up!! In an attempt to stay partial in the situation. If we had to have our names filled out in our profiles in order to post here, then it should be made a mandatory item when your registering. In todays age of identity theft I can certainly understand why people would not want to put their name on an internet profile along with other possible helpful info that can be used to steal that persons identity. But on the flip side I under stand the other side completely.

Semper fi

Thread Information