MOS Question.... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No problem Doc

Its a habit of mine to try to post as accurate information as possible when it comes to Marine incidents and stories.

I was just glad I kept a diary while there and Ive found from other witnesses that were there that Marine Corps records we have read were not always accurate.

In my diary I mention things that occurred one day but no record of those events can be found in Marine corps documents, but they are verified by others that were there. Some guys we though were killed were only wounded, and vise-versa.

One question I do have for corpsmen is;

Did the navy department require Corpsmen to write down or keep notes on battle wounded and treatments and then those notes were turned over to the Navy Department?

III MAF perintreps?

Registered User Free Member Ding Dong's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Angry Re: HMMMMMMMM....LET ME SEE

Originally posted by NamGrunt68
    Challenging but fun.........well if ya like sniffin night Mud then go for any "03" MOS.........
    Hey Daner ... I thought I sniffed me some of that night mud out in the Cu Bans one time. When the sun came up, it turned out to be a dead dink in the next crater over.

Re: Re: HMMMMMMMM....LET ME SEE

Originally posted by Ding Dong

Hey Daner ... I thought I sniffed me some of that night mud out in the Cu Bans one time. When the sun came up, it turned out to be a dead dink in the next crater over.
    Memories......pressed between the pages of my mind........Memories.......well dog gone if'n it ain't Ding Dong......
    I'm sure ya crawled over to da crater and did a couple hail mary's fer Mr Luke da Gook !!!!

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Question Question

Does anyone know the mos number for helicopter pilots? especially the U.S. Marine AH-1W Sea Cobra or the newer - AH-1Z Super Cobra - and also if anyone has a clue as to kind of an ASVAB score u would need to even qualify for that field........i would ask my recruiter but he aparently only works one day a year......as he is never there......any info would be great....thank you all!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Arrow There's a difference

Morgan,

First of all, pilots in the Marine Corps are commissioned officers. That means they come to the Corps with a college degree. Unlike an enlistment guarantee, officers can only choose one of three programs to pursue as a Marine career -- Ground, Air or Law. If a candidate chooses aviation, there is no telling what aircraft or aviation MOS he/she may get. I don't have my MOS chart at my finger tips, so I'll have to get back to you on the officer MOS numbers for the pilots of these aircraft.

Thread Information