Wacko Judge in Vermont - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The judge,the prosecutor, & the scum's lawyer are probably part of that worthless organization, the ACLU(all cooked lawyers union). I think we need to round up a squad and go take care of the situation. If we ALL would send emails to Vermont and DC, someone mjght listen.

SGT. R. HALE feady for action.

Justice???Where

We have seen the justice system let murders and sex offenders go free or allow them to plea bargain themselves into lighter sentences. Yet if a person is caught doing something minor they usually burn for it. A DUI conviction has brought many a person into the penial system for years while a known murder was allowed back on the street in just a few months, O.J. Simpson for example could have commited the crimes he was charged with or hired some one else to do it for him. Michael Jackson had been previously charged for molestation of another child before this last case and paid his way out of the charge. How many kiilers have been let go just to return to the place where they would be able to finish what they started. Rapists even have been let go to continue harming others and violating the rights of others for their amusment. Known felons have been released from prisons after receiving treatments of all sorts, that didn't really work, just to end up back into the system on other charges. Where does it end? There have been cases that went on for years, mostly Death Row cases, where tax payers have paid more to keep these people alive just to have them put to death 15-25 years later after a long stay in the prison system.

The only justice that I know of for people who wish to harm innocents, destroy families, and change lives into night-mares is to allow the victims and the families of the victims to get whatever satifaction they can from the ones who commited the crime against them. I can't understand what would drive a human being to defend a criminal who has already admittedly confessed to the crime or is known to have commited others crimes as the one they are charged with. It just goes to show the rest of the Americans that the Justice System is not working properly and no-one cares to fix it. The Justice System would rather put a shop lifter behind bars for a year than to keep a child molestor in prison for more than 6 months. The damage has already been done to the child and family and again the system failed to aleviate society of such preditors.

I can't believe we don't have someone from the great state of Vermont to comment on this piece of ****e judge. Arseholes like this judge cashman makes me think we should bring back the vigilantes. I'd ride with them and I'd even bring a brand new ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
    OLE SARG

Angry Wacko Judge n Vermon

Maybe the DOJ or the US Attorney General would be interested in this. The way I see it, all these pieces of s**t should be doing time behind bars with the scum they put away. I can't believe another judge who is supposed to be impartial was so lopsided. He shouldn't have given a rats @rse about the other judge. All and all the judicial system is a failer to the American People. I wonder how long the Fu**s would last in a s**thole like Abu Ghraib Prison in Iraq. And to think we put ourselves on the frontlines so the liberal F****n pieces of S**t can have the freedom to do this to innocent children and get nothing more then a slap on the wrist.

Credits
    Savings
    Our justice system is totally out of control. A kid who drag racing here in Rockford last year was involved in a high speed crash that resulted in the deaths of 4 people, from the age of 6 to 72, who were on their way to a local graduation ceremony. All 4 were from the same family. They gave this piece of s**t 5 years, which is the maximum allowable by State Law. They also credited him with 223 days already served in the county jail, and a 1 for 1 for good behaviour. This means that scum bucket will be out in less than 2 years!! Oh, and did I mention that he was a refugee from Bosnia who had to have an inerepter in court with him? Justice my a**!!!

Thought there would be more outrage about the pinko faggot piece of feces judge cashman.

Hope the baldheaded piece of bird****e get diabetes, heart disease, bad feet, and colon cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still can't believe the citizens of Vermont put up with this kind of worthless ****e on their judiciary. Oh well, it takes all kinds.

SEMPER FI,
    OLE SARG

More info on the piece of ****e judge cashman!!!! Come to find out, the pinko fags brother-in-law is sucking on the ass of the Governor of Vermont, apparently a big financial contributor. NOW we know why this piece of ****e is staying on the bench. He is as big a criminal as the scumbag he sentenced to 60 days for felony sexual assault on a 6 year old little girl. I saw this ******* on TV two nights ago and this SOB didn't say ONE F@#$ING thing about the 6 year girl - It was all about how this SOB judge felt sorry for the scumbag rapist and how punishment wasn't enough. Give me some bamboo shoots and five minutes with the ******* judge and he'll have a better understanding of punishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as I'm concerned, the state of Vermont can fall into the ocean and it wouldn't be missed!!

SEMPER F@#$ING FI,
    OLE SARG

dang ole sarge you would have your blood pressure alittle raised would ya??

Hell brother you know for a fact Missouri and Kansas have a bunch of ****sssy laws that you and i cant stand and was dang hard for you and i to even enforce because we knew from the get go the SOB was gonna walk..When are the people going to wake up and say enough is enough and change these stupid laws and want harsher sentences.. as far as i am concerned any sexual preditor should get life with no parole and no appeals and i dont give a rats behind if its a female or male doing it...and if someone kills then its death row with no appeals what so ever..

Quote Originally Posted by OLE SARG
    I'm still boiling over this - if I had this ******* in front of me now I'd rip his head off and **** down his stump.

I've sent emails to the Governor and the Attorney General of Vermont. I doubt they will do any good but it sure felt good to vent.

SEMPER FI,
    OLE SARG
    I would suspect that if they put him in the general population portion of the jail that the prisoners will take care of the matter and save the state some money.

All I can say is that if it was my Kid, my answer for the Judge and the Perp would be 7.62 X 54 otherwise known as a .308.

GunnyL

hehehe my sentiment exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by hrscowboy
    dang ole sarge you would have your blood pressure alittle raised would ya??

Hell brother you know for a fact Missouri and Kansas have a bunch of ****sssy laws that you and i cant stand and was dang hard for you and i to even enforce because we knew from the get go the SOB was gonna walk..When are the people going to wake up and say enough is enough and change these stupid laws and want harsher sentences.. as far as i am concerned any sexual preditor should get life with no parole and no appeals and i dont give a rats behind if its a female or male doing it...and if someone kills then its death row with no appeals what so ever..
    I could not agree more!

Crappy Judge

Hey Ol Sarg
    Burlington Vemont Newspaper has the lowdown on this judge even a place to comment check it out.

www.burlingtonfreepress.com

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Even Jeff Dahmer got his in the end. Literally rumor has it. Death by broken broom handle up the kiester.

It sounds like we have another candidate.

You know gentlemen all it would take is 1 state to pass a law on these sexual stalkers and child rapers to put them away for the rest of there lifes on conviction and the rest of the states would follow. problem is how do we get just 1 state to pass a law that upon conviction your their for the rest of your natural born days with no appeals or parole...

Thread Information