Mardet U.s.s. Ranger
Create Post

Mardet U.s.s. Ranger

Looking for any one who served aboard the U.S.S RANGER DURING 1989 thru 1993

Mardet 91-93

Hello there LJ. I don't know if you remember me as I was attached after you all returned from Desert Storm. Anyway I remember you and thought I would answer your call for old Mardet hands from CV-By God 61. Maybe you might help me out, I'm trying to find Ronnie Metcalfe. I know we are all scattered to the four winds but you never get anything in life if you don't ask.

That was a long time ago but still feels like yesterday. Anyway you got a bite on you hook now so I hope my worthless ass is going to be of some use to you!

Is this the same USS Ranger that was in Vietnam in the late 60s??

And i believe the last vessel with a 'red-line' brig run by Marines Big scandal over that one. I took a short 'tour' of the Treasure Island red-line facility in the SF bay. Hard time PT/IT or bread and water. Sailors feared it, Marines would say it sucked.

--->Dave

FYI The USS Ranger CV-61 earned 13 battlestars for service in Vietnam from 1965 - 1973. Check out http://www.navysite.de/cvn/cv61.htm for more info. LJ (Harleydog) they got a crew register there too at http://www.navysite.de/crew.php?acti...1&ship=CV%2061
    Maybe you might find some more MarDet and Bluejacket friends

hi there Jared, I remember Metcalf but dont know where he is at.
    thanks for answering my Post looking for Law and other marines if u come across any names please drop me an e-mail.

thanks again

Mardet Ranger 1989-91 ACCO/COG Saraino MSaraino@gmail.com can I halp you find anyone?

Thumbs up Theres a mardet uss ranger reunion this year at the Nascar Brickyard race in Indianap

Quote Originally Posted by Harleydevildog View Post
    Looking for any one who served aboard the U.S.S RANGER DURING 1989 thru 1993

Theres a mardet uss ranger reunion this year at the Nascar Brickyard race in Indianapolis. Look them up on facebook ( USS Ranger Mardet )

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Just an FYI:

This thread is 4 years old...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckH View Post
    Just an FYI:

This thread is 4 years old...
    Yeah, I know. It still pops up in a google search of mardet ranger.

I found 4 of my shipmates with this post.

Thanks.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thread Information