Its time for fred phelps to go
Create Post

Its time for fred phelps to go

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/j...ead-miners.pdfCAN YOU BELIVE THIS CRAP SOMEONE SHOULD SHOOT THIS SOB

Fred Phelps Coming to Sago Mine
    WDTV NewsChannel Five ^ | 2006-01-06

Posted on 01/06/2006 9:16:57 PM PST by montanus

It's been a difficult week for the families of the Sago mine disaster. Now, a 15 member group is coming to Upshur County to protest the miners' funerals.

They're from Topeka, Kansas. They're a radical religous group known as the "Westboro Baptist Church".

This is a statement from their most recent press release:

" Thank God for the lightning bolt that caused the explosion that trapped the Sago miners. God killed them and cast them into hell. "

Local authorities say the group has the right to express their opinions, but are sad to see the families go through this. There are also reports of other groups forming to protest the church members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits
    Savings
    Is this for REAL? ?

dg

Registered User Free Member lovdog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    This is unreal!! First time I heard about this too! I can't believe that any person or group would say this after such a tragedy occurred!! Only idiots could be so callous!! They would have to have a "death wish" if they showed up in person!!! West Virginia, especially "coal country" is not a good place to be if your "talking trash" like that. I've travelled my share all thru West Virginia -the "Almost Heaven" is exactly what it is - beautiful state and the people are some of the nicest I have ever come across. Even in the Corps, my best friend was from Bluefield - great guy and most will do anything for you!! But, on the other hand, don't ever cross them - they can be the nastiest people on the face of this earth if provoked. You definitely don't want a West Virginian as your enemy or you got trouble and they'll bring all the relatives with them!!
    If that group showed up at that mine - even the women of the family members killed would have ripped them apart!!!
    Keep us posted!!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Yup, they may have problems leaving Upshur County.

Credits
    Savings
    WTF!!! These axxholes have been protesting at Military funerals, and are now protesting at the funerals of a person who died just making a living? As I have stated in a previous post, (referring toLCpl Andrew Patten, KIA Decemeber 1st) if I ever meet these people face to face, I hope that I have the bail money to get out of jail, or hire a real good attorney, because someone is going to get hurt, and it damn sure ain't going to be me!!!!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Just place those "true believers" in a mine shaft and start sealing off the air, not totally, but enough for them to seek another point of enlightenment on a continual basis.

Angry Bail $$$

Quote Originally Posted by rb1651
    WTF!!! if I ever meet these people face to face, I hope that I have the bail money to get out of jail, or hire a real good attorney, because someone is going to get hurt, and it damn sure ain't going to be me!!!!

I DO BELIEVE IF THAT HAPPENS, WE ALL WILL BE THROUGHING MONEY YOUR WAY, OR ANY ONE'S WAY, THESE "POEOPLE" NEED TO BE PUT ON THE FRONT LINE SOMEWHERE SO THEY CAN FACE THE MUSIC.

I don't need Anger Management, people just need to stop pizzing me off....

MARK A. BAYS
    USMC CPL
    1981-1985

What the fuk are theese A-holes protesting. Those miners werent involved in war ..they were just regualar people doing their jobs who died. Im so sick of hearing about theese stupid people who just love to get attention. Fuk them. I hope they try to come to Iowa to protest a Marine or a soldier or anyone for that matter who dies. Ill do some time in the clink. Fuk them!

Thread Information