I'll never forget them...
Create Post
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

I'll never forget them...

PFC Bedard, my driver, will never be forgotten. He was a great Marine and a wonderful friend to me and many others. His life was tragically cut short in Ar Ramadi, Iraq on 4 October when we were hit by an IED. Thankfully, he was killed instantly. Cpl. Beir, another great man and Marine, who replaced me in Iraq after I was injured, was killed on 7 December. I am sure that they are both with the Lord now, ad I know I will see them in Heaven. Please remember these great brothers of ours and keep their families in your prayers, along with my other injured Marines.

Semper Fi, PFC Andrew Bedard and Cpl. Joe Beir!

I am sorry. It is horrible that the cowards over there are not men enought to fight face to face, instead they use bombs and hide in thier houses, caves, and hopefully in their graves. I hope oneday I will become a Marine and go over there and make them suffer, and cause them pain as they have caused us.

I am sorry and sad that they had to pass on, but now they are in a better place. Those two Marines will be missed and rembered.

It sickens me that those cowards over there are not man enough to fight face to face. Instead they make bombs that goes off on anyone who comes by regardless of age, race, or sex. While they hide in thier homes, caves, or hopefully their graves. I hope one day I will become a Marine and go over there and cause them pain and suffering like they have caused us.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Corporol Beir and Pfc Bedard you have given your last full measure of devotion to your Country and your Corps and you shall never be forgotten. May you now rest in eternal peace with the lord. You have this Marines humble gratitude for your sacrifice, thank you. Slow Hand Salute.

Semper Fidelis Brothers

Thread Information