Injuries?
Create Post

Thread: Injuries?

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Question Injuries?

I've had my knee operated on this january and then i dislocated 2 fingers in may and yesterday i broke my wrist and am curious as to if When i go to MEPS if this is going to be an auto D?Q or can they look past it with medical clearance form my surgeon and doctor? Sixgun kinda went over it with me but we didn't get to cover alot of it. Any info? thank you all ....,Morgan

Credits
    Savings

Morgan...

Sorry to hear about your injuries.
    SIXGUNS is the resident expert and ,of course, you should contact your recruiter. As far as I know, as long as the injuries are acute and transitory they will not DQ you..
    meaning, a one time only injury with no residuals.

devildog2B

devildog2B you said;

I've had my knee operated on this january and then i dislocated 2 fingers in may and yesterday i broke my wrist
    We used to have a Marine like you in Nam, we called him"Lucky"

Credits
    Savings
    thx sparrow i have been in search of a nick name for years i think it will be lucky lol......it fits and the picyure .....rotflmao cas thx for helping me.....my knee is a one time injury as are my other one's but i've had a bad knee for years.......i know i have arthritis in it ....but i can deal with the pain..

TeufelHunden
    Guest Free Member

Arrow Sorry to Go Off Topic Somewhat...

...Just happened to notice you're from Osh Kosh 2B. I dated a girl from Osh Kosh about 22 years ago - Aah, Summer Love.

Anyway, back on topic. You'll definitely wanna cop to all prior medical conditions if queried. You don't wanna get half way through boot and get out on a prior medical condition that flared up. You'll do about 12-15 miles a week, so your knee will probably give you the most trouble. You've got plenty of time to build up the muscles around the old injury - that plus the proper diet, oughta minimize any further aggravation thereunto.

Credits
    Savings

Talking Thanks

Yeah I have lives here for 7 years, It is nice. I had the surgery jan 31st and i'm not sure if it did any good or not. It doesn't hurt as bad as it did before and i gained alot of speed back that i had lost from it hurting. But i lost soooooooooo much strength i was and am still concerned i may never get it back...But i am glad i had it done or there's no way i could have survived in Camp or out here much longer. You said diet?? diet affects injuries too?? I eat really good too...My wrist is the first bone i have broke in 12 years...otherwise it has always been contusions or sprains...Just hope it all works out for the best can't wait to come back and let everyone see i could make it. LOL i'll have to but everyone a round

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Exclamation Just Remember To Get All The Documents

Remember to track down all the documents on your various injuroes. Everything from Emergency Room visit to finally trip to doctor on each injury. The more complete your paperwork, the easier it is to determine your qualification for service. You can run these documents down to speed up the process.

Sixguns

Credits
    Savings

Unhappy

won't that be extreamly hard to get them??? i been to the emergency room more then the city ambulance lol...my elbow,knee,ankles,back, ect ect... I can sure try to find them though.

Thread Information