Kerry on Face the Nation: "American soldiers... terrorizing kids and children"
Create Post

Angry Kerry on Face the Nation: "American soldiers... terrorizing kids and children"

Kerry on Face the Nation: "American soldiers... terrorizing kids and children"
    Face the Nation ^ | 12/04/2005 | John Kerry

Yes, indeed- John Kerry thinks it's 1972 all over again. Yesterday, on "Face the Nation" John Kerry once again slams American troops- Check it out-

"And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the-of-the historical customs, religious customs."

Here is the transcript for "Face the Nation"-

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/face_120405.pdf

You will find this statement at the bottom of page 4 and the top of page 5.

Ellie

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Senator Kerry's next sentence is even more incredulous!

And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the-of-the historical customs, religious customs...Whether you like it or not...Iraqis should be doing that.
    WTF?

If he insists on keeping his same tired and inept handlers, John McCain is going to hand him ass in a hat in the next election!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Of coarse, Mr. Kerry, there is no reason for insurgents/militants/sympathizers/radical clerics or anyone else of that ilk to kidnap, disfigure, torture, behead, blow up, mutilate missionaries, innocent children, the elderly, contract workers and anyone else who happens to be a of victim of calculated deadly convenience or should I say, "The will of Allah" either. Please be my guest and tell the insurgents etc., in person, that for the sake of fair play that they should also stop doing the above. Good luck. Mr. Kerry. You keep saying the darndest things. How much more of a foot can you put in your mouth?

WHAT A ****** PIECE OF SH*T!!!!

I hate this ******* ...All he does is badmouth, criticize , and belittle good men and women of the armed forces. This fuker is a prime example of people who need , deserve and are begging for a good choking .

Outlaw, you and I think too much alike. Kerry is the best argument I know for Birth Control.

Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Outlaw-
    What too me a little over 80 words took you only 6. You sure know how to abbreviate. LOL.

Credits
    Savings

Thumbs down

Hey Queery, I mean Kerry, go to Camp Pendleton and tell the Marines that they're a bunch of terrorists. (Which is what you have implied) I'm sure you'll get one H*** of a reception, a**hole!!*

Ron

And the news media just keeps eatin' it up. Everytime I see him, it just makes me want to pluck my eyeballs out.

Lol...ahhhhhhhh

Its time for a lynching in a big oak tree and Kerry your sorry arse is the one that needs to be lynched. I got the ropes and the trees gentlemen and dont forget to bring the beer and fried chicken we might as well make a picnic out of it...

I just haven't figured out who this clown thinks the audience is that he is talking to? No one of sound mind would buy into his vomit of crap! It's beyond my mind to figure out how people like him continue to return to the beltway after election day?
    What a scum bucket!

Credits
    Savings
    And if you read his Silver Star citation - he stopped a senior VC prisoner from escaping - in short, he shot the guy in the back.

Nothing wrong with John Kerry that an autopsy wouldn't cure.

Born A Jerk!!!

:bandit: ITS KINDA LIKE THIS...BORN A JERK...LIVE AS A JERK...SPEAK AS A JERK...AND DIE AS A JERK....TOMB STONE WILL READ AS FOLLOWS...I WAS ALWAYS A JERK...HERE LIES A JERK...REST IN PEACE (JERK)!!!

who said the bastard was even getting a tombstone ??

We need a tombstone so we have a place to AIM when our beer rental is up!

Thread Information