Tr 2 - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tr 2

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I think ill tune it down a hell of a lot when I get to boot camp.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by almost
    I think ill tune it down a hell of a lot when I get to boot camp.

Think about it Kid, you still ain't there yet.

Big " Al " So You Live In Augusta Ga. Thats Where The Masters Is Played, I Work There, And Deliver TO THE AUGUSTA NATIONAL On A Weekly Basis. Let Me Know If I Was Right... Almost You Have A Lot To Learn, Keep Digging.

Credits
    Savings
    I live in the Southwest corner of Georgia. Bainbridge, in Decatur County, about 30 NW of Tallahassee, Florida. Not as crowded or congested down here.

Almost, if you get some focus and want a little extra opportunity, perhaps pursue an associate's degree at a community college before you enlist. The Corps awards those who enhance themselves, as smarter Marines make better Marines.

Case in point; I have a year of college under my belt, and because I held a solid GPA while I was there, I will hit the yellow footprints getting paid as an E-2 and will graduate from boot as a Pfc.

Education is NEVER a bad thing.

Learn to spell, not only on the forums but for your own sake. If you're trying to make a claim that your home-schooling was just as beneficial as public or private schooling, your spelling will probably be a red flag.

On that note, good luck to you.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Smile

thank yall for all of yalls advice.I just got into college,every thing looks good right now.I hope to be in the Marines by December,im working with my recruter to make sure that happens.

Well I'm Glad You Finely Got Going In The Right Direction, Now Take All Of The Advice That You Have Recived On This Thead And Use It To Your Advantage, I Wish You Good Luck On Your Quest To Become One Of The Best, A United States Marine.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Almost, I'm glad to hear that you have your head and shoulders wired almost to your ass. Good luck in college and I hope that you get the credits that you need to succeed with this venture in your life.

When you get your money for your books if you went with any PEL grants or any grants that helps you with school I still strongly suggest that you invest in a Funk & Wagnallsdictionary if you have funds left.Or go online and download a free spell checker.

Good luck and stay in school to get an education not to see who can party the most.

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Phantom Blooper,

I think that is also called "SWEAT EQUITY" OORAH to the recruit depots. Get er done son you have some work to do.

almost,

I am no english major. You have some serious work to get yourself up to speed. I assess you at about a CAT4 maybe.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    If you have ever wondered what abbreviations for college degrees mean, perhaps this will help.

BS = Bull Sh*t

MS = More Sh*t

PhD = Piled Higher and Deeper

Hope that helps.

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

Thread Information