4 Year Old girl sent Packing! No money, NO SANTA!
Create Post

4 Year Old girl sent Packing! No money, NO SANTA!

A mall in Massachusetts issued an apology after a 4-year-old girl was apparently told she was not allowed to sit on Santa's lap unless she purchased a $21 picture of the meeting, according to a Local 6 News report.

Maria Grigorian said she took her daughter, Michelle, to the North Shore Mall in Peabody to visit Santa Claus.

However, when the 4-year-old got to the front of the line, she was not allowed to sit on Santa's lap because her mother did not have cash to pay for the picture.

Grigorian said the least expensive photo offered was $21.

"I am a single mom and don't have that money right now," Grigorian said.

Michele was so upset over the incident that she burst into tears and left with her mother.

"To see her crying and saying, 'Mommy I just want to tell Santa what I want for Christmas,'" Grigorian said. "I was heartbroken, totally heartbroken."

An official with the Northshore Mall has apologized and said a meeting with Santa is free of charge.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    Crap like this makes my blood boil... I got mine.. here is the contact in case anyone else wants some.. I think these morons running the mall deserve a Merry Christmas, USMC style..

NorthShore Mall
    Routes 128 & 114
    Peabody, MA 01960

Phone Number
    (978) 531-3440
    http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=338

I sent them a not-so-nice holiday greeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Credits
    Savings
    My Warmest Wishes for the Christmas Season have been sent to them. I hope that I didn't type too fast, so they get a chance to read it. Ignorant idiots!!!

Thread Information