School... full of hippis - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I think that if u hate this country so much, and its so bad, leave and go to china or any other third world country where u dont decide your future the goverment gives u your job, they tell you where u work and live. They decide your pay ... and in a traditional type of life style you do the same thing that your ancestors did 10 generations ago. On the other hand they only reason you can speak out agianst the goverment in the first place is because People died and gave there life for the constitution, and rights we have today. As well as if we didnt have a military of anytype we would have already been destroyed by any other countrys because no is hear to defend it. They know nothign of what they talk about .. being anti-goverment and **** grow the hell up. Your getting any where in life with out it, and if dont like it think about other countrys that dont have goverment. Like the tribes in africa LOL yea slaves and everything real good order there ... ( sarcastic )

Hippies smell funny ...they give me the creeps.

Roger that ... its either a fade to be cool (fags) or really bad influence and lack of discipline

Registered User Free Member KingDonkeyPunch's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Hey Smalcom, dont let those people get to you, becuase karma has a funny way of rearing its ugly head in their direction. This is a funny story I like to share with people about when I was teaching self-defense to high school kids of the state department employees while stationed in an embassy in Europe. There was this one little jerk, who I heard as he was coming in the door say, "Oh yay! We get to learn kung fu from the baby killers." Well, this young man was now my voulenteer demonstration dummy for the entire class. It was great, especially when I had to demonstrate pressure point control techniques. So dont worry, they usually get whats coming to them.

I normally dont chime in on the forums much and just tend to lurk but saw this as a good way to add a little information to you all..

I grew up in a fairly conservative area of town but went to school with more of the upper class (read rich snobby commie bastards) Well I did JROTC through out high school and caught flak about it every tuesday when we wore our uniforms. But I kept my head up..

At the beginning of my senior year I enlisted in the Marine Corps 1 of 3 from my class to enlist.. 1 of 2 to ship and the only 1 that i know of that made it through to claim the title.

Either way I never really was the lucky one to get the good looking girls or what not and ended up taking a freshman to the Prom. (this was after asking one of the Sophomores on the cheerleading squad who not only laughed at me but pretty much told me in a few choice words that she would never talk to person in the military much less go anywhere with one and as long as i continued to pursue it i could just get lost.) Either way prom comes and goes and i enjoy my summer before shipping to boot camp.. Fast Forward 6 months. Graduated, went to MCT, went to Tech school and came home for Christmas (recruiters assistance)

Walked into the school in the 1st week in January in my dress blues going to see the JROTC instructor and talk to the classes about the Corps. After spending most the day with the instructors i decided to head up stairs low and behold who do i run into.. Yup you guessed the girl that wanted nothing to do with me.. I saw her and just walked right by her.. In about 4 seconds flat she came a running after me to try and talk to me. I think it took her that long to pick her chin up off the floor. Either way.. Needless to say i didnt have a conversation with her besides the normal pleasentries that every gentleman must exchange.

But moral of the story.. the people that talk about you, and give you flak about the decision you made will be the 1st ones trying to talk to you once you get through it.

Most are either scared of you because they dont have what it takes to be a Marine or jealous because you at least are willing to try.

Dont let them keep you down.. Keep your eye on the Prize and you will see.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Talking

VAMarine,

I liked your moral to the story. But tell me were you still a gentleman to the young lady...???

Nicely said VaMarine!!

Smalcom,
    Sorry to say that these are the sign of our times. Lots of Teachers are mostly liberal loons that have little patriotic feels for the country UNTIL THEIR "RIGHTS" are being violated. They know little of honor, courage and dedication to things greater than themselves. They pass these traits onto many children that just follow like sheep. Those that learn to think only of themselves and never for others.

Marines are a different breed. We fight for each other and fight like hell. We know sacrifice, honor, integrity, esprit de corps, and courage. We are the the ones who despite the "unpopularity" of military, embody what a warrior IS and WILL BE. We are the wolves that keep America safe.

Never you mind what they hippie freeks, wacky liberals, intolerant a*holes say. Know that if you earn the title, you will be one of us, the few, the proud, A wolfe ........... we eat sheep!

Quote Originally Posted by GySgtRet
    VAMarine,

I liked your moral to the story. But tell me were you still a gentleman to the young lady...???

I was pleaseant with her and answered the few questions she had that pertained.. (How are you, How do you like it, etc) But chose not to spend my time entertaining her. So Yes I believe i was still a gentleman to her.

so i guess the moral of this whole post is to... not give these people the time of day...

Registered User Free Member SgtIntensity's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    MARINES ARE KILLERS.... AGHGHAHHGAHGH!!!!! NOW SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!!!!!!

Think that will encourage your friends at school to hate us? Good because they are weak body little sissies anyway. They don't derserve an explanation about what it is you are trying to do! So the next time they give you any crap be sure to tell them to go drink a nice warm cup of 'shut the f*** up!"

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtIntensity
    So the next time they give you any crap be sure to tell them to go drink a nice warm cup of 'shut the f*** up!"
    Just make sure you can back up your actions. One thing to remember, if push comes to shove, your best offense is a full right fist to the nose with the weight of your entire body behind it. His buddies might cause you to get your arse whupped, but he won't be picking boogiers for a long while.

I married a hippie in '69. Laguna Beach, California. BA in History & MS in Political Science. Worked in a Toy Store. Beautiful tan. Ford SunLiner Convertible with peace signs, etc., etc. Beads for doors in her shared apartment. Candles everywhere. Even a white Cockatoo(sp).

We now have 36 years, 10 months and 5 days behind us (as of today).

How did we/I/she do it? We didn't step on each other's toes and have since moved forward into the 'Boomers' lifestyle. Besides, the sex was, has and is great.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    I saw this one this morning!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	brevity.jpg‎
Views:	113
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	4153  

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Yeah, I hear ya. When I wear my Marines shirt in my school, I can see them whisper. They're just idiots, they do not respect our country, or the people who fight and die for it. They are in truth, scum. They believe their right, are not gifts, but that they should have them no matter what. They do not say the Pledge of Allegence, or even stand for it. What they do not realize..freedom is not free.

Yes they are a piece of ****, they think that they are above the rules of society, but when somthing threatens them where do they go? STRAIGHT to the 1st amendment. They critsize our way of doing things, but when there out of options they come right back to it for a defense its plain ****ing sick.

This one time i was in ISS (in school suspension) and this kid wudnt get up for the pledge and said he had the right to not do it. The teacher printing copies over in the machine, came out of no where and said get your ass out of that seat and put your hand across your heart as long as you are in my country son!!!! He obeyed, but with a afraid face. The teacher pointed his finger in his face and i better see you standing up for the pledge everyday this year lol ... good times ****ing punks

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Damn! I wish I'd had that teacher! Mr.Ball, my econ prof, has 2 sons in the Corps... it's really funny whenever some freshman girl disses the Military in his class. Hell hath no Fury and God hath no Balls like Mr. Pat Ball.

Thread Information