Monday Morning
Create Post

Thread: Monday Morning

Monday Morning

I leave Monday morning for Parris Island. and I cant wait!
    I was supposed to leave Sunday but because of MLK weekend, I leave monday and stay the night at a hotel near Ft. Lee MEPS station and then the next morning I get on a bus and head for the Island.

Graduation for me is April 14. Ill be in Delta Co. 1st RTBN.

Credits
    Savings
    Best of luck to you, nov10. Keep motivated, listen to your DI's, and believe in yourself when the times get rough (and they will). I am looking forward to greeting you again after you graduate and earn the title MARINE!!!

As us rednecks say, "Git'r done!!!"

Nov.10, Good Luck, The Weather Here In Sc, Rite Now Is Fair, The Bad Weather Hasn't Got Here Yet, Feb. Is When We Normally Get Our Bad Weather, So I Will Wait To Here From You When You Get Your Title, Again, Good Luck.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Go get'em and get'r done. You've already shown a tremendous amount of motivation. Keep that in mind and Never Quit!

Registered User Free Member lovdog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Best wishes in your new "adventure"! And don't forget there are a whole platoon of others that are going thru this with you - you're not alone. You take care of them, and they will take care of you - thats what its all about.
    Two things I would discourage though:
    1. Don't ask the Drill Instructor if you can use his computer so you can talk to the guys at Leatherneck.com.
    2. If your ever on guard duty by the swamp and your Drill Instructor offers that "If you can swim across to the other side, I'll let you go home for a week" - don't do it!! I had the offer and declined also!!
    This training that you will be getting is very important - listen well!! One day you may be in charge of a group that their very lives may depend on you!!
    Thats why the training is so intense - because Marines usually find themselves in some precarious situations!!
    Other than that - just take it one day at a time and keep the faith!!!!
    The time will pass before you know it and one day you will be looking "back" at the Island and its pleasant memories!! And your off to another "adventure"!! I wish you well.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good luck to you Poolee see you in April as a Marine. Dont forget to come back here and let us know so we can welcome you to the family. Stay motivated.

I will see ya there buddy, I am arriving on tuesday.

Good luck to all of you shipping out! Come back a Marine!

Good luck!!! Im jealous :P wish i was leaving so soon :P thats awesome tho have fun!!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    oooooo-dawgie! I believe this young'un is on them Yaller Footprints by now. God Speed and good luck!

Good luck, fellow 1st Bn-er! I was Charlie Co. in boot camp... obvously, if you look at my uer name.

Good luck recruit, You'll have fun trust me. I know I did.

Thread Information