Parris Island Platoon 200 January 1961
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member Bob Diaz's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Parris Island Platoon 200 January 1961

Would like to make contact with Sgt. Ralph G. Lawlor, Senior Drill Instructor, Sgt Hurd, Sgt Watson, Drill Instructors, fellow "house-mouse" Don Lipscomb, or any members of Platoon 200. ................. Semper Fi Brothers

Bob - Just wondering how they number Platoons? My Dad was graduated Paris Island Platoon 200, but I believe it was 1967? Is that possible? Can there be more than 1 Platoon 200?

Plt 200 1961 A122

Hi, My Father Clarence W,Woodrum from Kentucky was in that exact platton and also the same year. Do you know him?. My father also mentioned a Doug Valentine and a Harry Miskelly (not sure of the spelling). I am trying to make contact with someone in hopes of my father having a chat with them, just to reminisce.

Thank you
    Veronica

Ralph Lawlor, USMC

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Diaz View Post
    Would like to make contact with Sgt. Ralph G. Lawlor, Senior Drill Instructor, Sgt Hurd, Sgt Watson, Drill Instructors, fellow "house-mouse" Don Lipscomb, or any members of Platoon 200. ................. Semper Fi Brothers
    I entered the Corps on Jan 19, 1960. We were Platoon 204 and one of my junior DI's was Sgt Lawlor. My recollection is that he was from South Africa. Hard as nails, extremely fair. My fav DI. Others were Sgt Mounce and Sgt Feehly (Airwing).

If this is your DI, you got a great one.

Semper Fi, brother

Thread Information