Platoon 2094, the "ICE" platoon. Just graduated!!
Create Post
    Marine Free Member jellyfish2183's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up Platoon 2094, the "ICE" platoon. Just graduated!!

Hey remember me?! I made it back from Parris Island alive! I graduated from FOX Co. today--Platoon 2094, a.k.a. the "ICE" platoon! I was so glad I got out of there! But at the same time I will miss it. We got the best drill instructors on the island--

SDI GySgt. Telley: The "Ultimate One," who'll be the Series GySgt. next cycle! Hilarious SDI. Trains us tough (remember going to be pits 4 consecutive days in a row--"Dirty all day!")
    EDI SSgt. Leavy: Probably the most bad@$$ DI on the island. Sings a killer cadence. Knows how to kill us in style (mark time march with the racks, anyone?)! "Yup, das how we roll, 94..." "...if and when you make it off if this island..." At the same time, he cares a lot about us. Almost always cool-headed, but can be just as funny as SDI GySgt. Telley. I know he's going to make a FINE Senior Drill Instructor next cycle.
    DI GySgt. Bone: A friendly guy by nature... until you **** him off. Then you better prepared to get mercilessly slaughtered!

I remembered when I first came to this discussion forum and asked a lot of questions, sometimes stupid ones. I was made fun off. I am glad I was able to shrug that off and prove you all wrong!

Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hell Yes we rememeber you congratulations and welcome back Marine and on the birthday of our Corps no less. Yellowwing was asking me if I knew when you were coming back. Lmao we never doubted you at all just giving you the biz, remember the haircut cartoon he he he? Enjoy your leave brother your one of us now OORAH!

Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    As you were that was the mail call at MCRD cartoon here in case you want to relive the memory http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19941

Good To Go Brother

Congratulations, and welcome back, Marine.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    jellyfish2183,Congratulations on becoming a Marine! No finer day in the illustrious history of the United States Marine Corps than to graduate on the anniversary of our birth! Keep your self motivated and you will do well in the Corps!

Now on to the last comment you made"I remembered when I first came to this discussion forum and asked a lot of questions, sometimes stupid ones. I was made fun off. I am glad I was able to shrug that off and prove you all wrong!"

You didn't prove us all wrong you PROVED to yourself that you had what it takes to become a Marine!

If I remember correctly without checking posts,some of the questions asked were about your dope smoking roomates,whether or not you can take your dog to P.I.,and can you wax your eyebrows and shave your head bald. These are to name a few. You were not intially made fun of ,you were though after the second or third question.

"jellyfish2183,I think from your postings that the wheel is moving,but your hamster is standing still."

Hopefully you have fed your hampster and gave him a good dose of energy drink.Keep the questions coming,serious and non-serious as I need to keep the humor in my life!Again good luck,Godspeed,fairwinds and following seas!

P.S. Hows your dog?

Semper-Fi! "Never Forget" Chuck Hall

Congradulations and Semper Fi Marine!

OOOOH-Raaah

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Welcome to the Brotherhood, Marine. Damn glad you made it. Now you are no longer a jellyfish, you are now a hard charging lethal Man o' War!

Semper Fidelis

Congradulations Jelleyfish. I was there for the graduation. My Grandson graduated with 2019 honor PLt. Fifty years ago I was marching around that Parade Ground. Now it's up to you youg ones. Semper Fi.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations. Well done. It's good that you came back to say hello.
    How's your hair? Study hard, train hard, play hard but smart. Never take anything for granted. Best of luck to you.
    Gary

OOHH RAH, CONGRATS "MARINE'=== SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by Art Petersn
    Congradulations Jelleyfish. I was there for the graduation. My Grandson graduated with 2019 honor PLt the same day. Fifty years ago I was marching around that Parade Ground. Now it's up to you youg ones. Semper Fi.

jellyfish2183

Welcome Home Brother. Semper Fi.

rich

Thread Information