Law Is The Law
Create Post

Thread: Law Is The Law

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Law Is The Law

THE LAW IS THE LAW
    > So if the US government determines that it is against the law for the words "under God" to be on our money,
    > then, so be it.
    > And if that same government decides that the "Ten Commandments" are not to be used in or
    > on a government installation,
    > then, so be it.
    > And since they already have prohibited corporate prayer in the schools, on which they deem their authority,
    > then so be it.
    > I say, "so be it," because I would like to be a law abiding US citizen.
    > I say, "so be it," because I would like to think that smarter people than I are in positions to make good decisions.
    > I would like to think that those people have the American Publics' best interests at heart.
    > BUT, YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I'D LIKE?
    > Since we can't pray to God, can't Trust in God and cannot Post His Commandments in Government buildings,
    > I don't believe the Government and it's employees should participate in the Easter and Christmas celebrations which honor the God that our government is eliminating from many facets of American life.
    > I'd like my mail delivered on Christmas, Good Friday, Thanksgiving & Easter.
    > After all, it's just another day.
    > I'd like the US Supreme Court to be in session on Christmas, Good Friday, Thanksgiving & Easter as well as Sundays.
    > After all, it's just another day.
    > I'd like the Senate and the House of Representatives to not have to worry about getting home for the "Christmas Break."
    > After all it's just another day.
    > I'm thinking that a lot of my taxpayer dollars could be saved, if all government offices & services would work on Christmas, Good Friday & Easter.
    > It shouldn't cost any overtime since those would be just like any other day of the week to a government that is trying to be "politically correct."
    > In fact....
    > I think that our government should work on Sundays (initially set aside for worshipping God...)
    > because, after all, our government says that it should be just another day...
    > What do you all think????
    > If this idea gets to enough people, maybe our elected officials will stop giving in to the minority opinions and begin, once again, to represent the 'majority' of ALL of the American people.
    > SO BE IT............
    > Please Dear Lord, Give us the help needed to keep you in our country!
    > 'Amen' and 'Amen'

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    well said...also do a study and see how much juvenile crime has gone up since they took prayer out of schools and you have children services saying that if you whip you children for being bad that it is considered child abuse and you can be arrested.

Death smiles at everyone,
    Marines smile back.

Sgt. Bob VANDYNE
    0341/0321

Already replied to

I have replied to this issue on another section in Leatherneck. But as to refresh the memories, of those who wish to do their " political Justice ", that in removing GOD from everything that is so " offencive" to these groups of individuals...why not let another country run this one since our Government seems to think that some other nation could do a better job? Our Government has allowed our laws and statures to be overran by those who wish to " cleanse " the US of all " religous " orniments in public view because it is offencive. Why not put Allah or Budda up and see the respounce from the US citizens? Why not change the way we live because it offends some other group of people in the world? Maybe we should even change our money to reflect what is really important...make it more rainbow color and put the faces of all the liberals on it instead of our great fore-fathers. Maybe we should even rename some of the cities and towns that may reflect religous names names...make them sound less " Offencive " like Pleastantville. Maybe we should remove all the Jewish people from Isreal...we know that in itself that some-one isn't happy that they live there. Maybe we should give up our freedom because some nation out there finds it very offencive to their rights.

This is all of things to come if we don't stop these groups of people right now. It all stemmed from taking out " under GOD ' in our Pledge of lligance to removing the Ten Commandments from our Government building because they were offencive. Well look at our laws and come up with a few that can't be traced back to the TEN COMMANDMENTS. Thou shallt not kill covers alot and also thou shallt not steal. Covening thy nieghbor's wife. I don't know them by heart any-more but I still try my best to understand what our Country was built on...FREEDOM. Our fore-fathers gave everything they could to make sure that this beautiful nation would remain free from everything that they endured. Do you really think that they would be proud of how this nation has turned out?????? Allowing others to change what they fought for.

Thread Information